Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Keep that hope alive Hon and lean on us and your faith to help you through. We got you @Faith-and-Hope ...always Heart

Thanks Hon @Zoe7 ......

It's 6 deg here and due to start raining again soon.  The cold weather has me thinking of you and @Maggie down there is Tassie.  I can see the Spirit of Tasmania coming in something ines too .....

It really is cold down here @Faith-and-Hope but the hail has stopped for now. I hope you are snuggly and warm up there too - Tobes and I are now the power is back on and the room is heated again.

I so wish you could jump on The Spirit and come down here to me. I know I am not much good for anyone right now but I would still look after you - take you away from all that up there, give you a break from it all and let you regain some of that amazing strength we all know you for. It doesn't matter how strong we are Hon - this kind of shite you are going through can break us all. I know though you won't let it because you are truly the most amazing person I have ever had the privilege to meet ...so much love and squishy hugs coming your way from all of us here (Tobes, Cat and myself) Heart

Thank you @Zoe7  .... don't worry, I dream of jumping onto that boat ..... 

I have the heater on here and I am rugged up - my room is the coldest in the house as well.  At least Nellly sleeps on my feet so they will be warm tonight 😏

One day Hon - I believe that Heart 

My bedroom is also the coldest in the house but I have the blinds permanently closed as I have things stored in front of the window - so that keeps some heat in. The spare room is filled with all my school stuff so very little room to get cold lol

Next summer holidays I am going to put in a ladder and do the floor of the attic so I can move things up there. I need to save for that though as it won't be cheap - the floor needs re-inforcing first and I will do a wall at a time as I can afford it. Eventually I will put in a window and a proper staircase to turn it into an extra room where I can have my painting and other arty things set up. It is a massive space so there is room for everything. It is certainly a longer term project but once I get the attic floor done I can do a bit at a time as I can afford it.

You can then have the spare room clutter free @Faith-and-Hope 👍

This just about sums it up at the moment I think @Faith-and-Hope ...stay strong Hon...

theiropinion Instagram posts - Gramho.com

That is so good to have on my phone @Zoe7  .... thank you so much.  I have to keep looking front and centre, and ignore all the. As behaviour no matter who it is coming from.

💚🦋🌷

I agree @Faith-and-Hope Those that doubt or want to cause you any grief need to own their own behaviour. Do not let them get to you - you are strong, you are wise and you know the truth. It is up to them to rise up to your level and find that truth for themselves in time also. Hugs and hugs and hugs Hon Heart

8C226C7E-4283-441C-A76F-043F132A91B7.jpeg

@Zoe7 

Sending love and hope you sleep well @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

💙🧡💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance