Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Goodnight @Shaz51 Sleep well my sister and enjoy your Smoky time tomorrow Heart

@Shaz51

You are always so busy. I don't know how you keep up. Im so glad its smoky day tommorow. 💕💕💕

@Faith-and-Hope I am still not sleepy but need to at least lay down and try to sleep. I hope you have got through some of that paperwork and Nelly came out from under the bed. Love to you both Hon and goodnight Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Zoe7  💤💕

good morning @Zoe7 

I hope you got some sleep.  I'm sure cat will be fine and a little groggy will be meowing to see you thats for sure. You can ring to see if shes okay they sound like a friendly vet. 

Good morning @Shaz51 

Best wishes for your eye test and a safe journey to the hospital.  I'm glad your mum is on the mend you seem to have a wonderful connection with her.  Self care is important when looking after others I feel its a weight on my shoulders I can only do it in short periods before I need to take a breath.

@Valentine Poor Cat is wondering why she isn't being given her breakfast this morning. I hate having to not feed her but know it is necessary. I have a little time before I leave this morning - didnt sleep well so have been up for a while already. I have been able to clean up a little though so it hasn't been wasted time. Looking forward to getting to work and seeing the kids also - hopefully that will distract me from worrying about Cat today.

@Faith-and-Hope I hope the sardines worked in coaxing Nelly out and she slept on the bed with you last night. It is really heartwarming to know you have that company ...something very special about having our fur babies being there with us 😺💕 Hope you get some things sorted today and uni is a good distraction. 💜💙💚🧡💛

@Shaz51 Goodluck with the eye exam today my sister and happy Smokey day 😺

@Former-Member @Sans911 Love to you both Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Zoe7  😀

A long and worrying day for you today.  Was the lack of sleep from pain, or more worrying about cats scan today? Vets are very understanding of our anxiety of leaving our babies in their care. I feel sure a call from you to check up on cat during the day would be quite okay. And could result in less worrying for you. So glad you love your work and the kids you teach and nurture. I trust all will go well today, cat will be fine, and scans clear. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Valentine @Sans911 @Shaz51 

Sherry 💕

Thanks @Former-Member Both worry about Cat and pain last night. Better find Cat now and take her in. Will let you know how it goes tonight.

Hi @Zoe7 do the kids know about cat?  A get well card for Cat.   A song for Cat in meow version. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance