Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Quiet day planned for today @greenpea  ... may get started on some diamond painting later.  Sorry you have continuing hot weather where you are.  Its been cooler here .. good thing since our aircon is out of order.  Waiting for repairman to call with appointment.

Sherry 

@greenpea @Former-Member @Zoe7 I have been going quite well  I saw my psychiatrist last week and he doesn't want to see me for 6 weeks instead of 4 he knows I will ring him if any problems

@Former-Member @Pepsimax  Sherry send some of that cooler air up where I am. Is so steamy here is crazy lol .... looking forward to seeing your diamond painting:).

Great news on pdoc Pepsimax you must be doing well for pdoc to schedule appointment further apart.:)

Very hot up here , hot all night too @greenpea , @Faith-and-Hope , @Pepsimax , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 

I have cleaned the house 

Mr shaz mowed our lawn

Having a coffee before food shopping

Yeah must be doing better some days don't feel like it though @greenpea  @Former-Member @Zoe7 

@Shaz51 hi to you

@Shaz51  At least with the food shopping is in air conditioning :). Would you do mine while you are at it too please.:Dxx

@Pepsimax  I know what you mean Pepsimax I have just had a change in meds and pdoc wants to see me back in 23 weeks she thinks I maybe having early mania. Oh well more money spent lol.

@Shaz51 @Pepsimax  ^^^^^^ correction 3 weeks lol.

hello my @Pepsimax Heart

will do my sister @greenpea Smiley LOL, might take a while xxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats looking pretty good then @Pepsimax  

Oh dear @greenpea  ... I read 23 weeks and thought ... Ummmm?  ... Glad that was a typo and its only 3 weeks. Mania ... ouch.

Sherry 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance