Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Goodnight @Teej Sorry respite wasn't as restorative as it has been in the past. Hopefully you got a little out of it though - enough to sustain you moving forward for a while. Just good to have you around Hon - it has been such a hard road for you lately with all the legal stuff - but you are doing it 👍💕

Yeah @Zoe7, two markers of the condition I believe it to be are lack of empathy and lack of remorse.  There are others, including addiction.  They almost always suffer from addictions.  There are three boxes ticked right there.

This condition is often mistaken for another one, because some of the reliance on order and control are similar, but that one is not vindictive and nasty like this one is.  They are not the same at all, but before the mask was dropped, nobody could see that ..... now they can, and it’s stunned everyone, including his own family.  What does that tell you ??!

Yes @Teej, so caught up in my own stuff that I forgot to tell you just how proud I am of you for making your way through all that, especially with respect and dignity.  So pleased for you and proud of you ❣️

And I’m sorry too that respite wasn’t as much as you expected, but I hope it did achieve a little more wind beneath your wings.

PS .... jigsaw puzzles have been featuring big in my life ..... surprise, surprise .... not.

I am glad his family is seeing the real him @Faith-and-Hope For too long you have been blamed for so much and now it must becoming obcious that the issues are with him. He has hidden it so well for so long so to have it all come to the surface and for others to finally see what he is really like is something he will have to deal with - he can't hide it all now ...which is good for you.

I am actually starting to get tired now @Faith-and-Hope so I will have to head off soon - so if I drop out that will be why Hon.

That’s fine @Zoe7  .... I am pleased you are 😊

Seeing these “changes” in him are not enough for them to stand against him though @Zoe7 .... it’s a lot like your sister with her partner .... upsetting and shocking, but they can’t leave, because they are held in place by the initial enchantment they present you with .... you keep thinking that’s the real one ....

I am settling in here as well. One day things will be better than this.

Goodnight @Zoe7  ..... 🦋💕💤

Good morning Faith-and-Hope and
trust you are well. Sending best wishes to you and your family. Bimby2.

Good morning @Zoe7 and hope you
are feeling a little better. All the best to you and family. Bimby2.

No doubt He is showing that charming, caring side with this new woman @Faith-and-Hope but for him to drag in D2 and then be so vicous with you should be red flags for anyone. Who knows what lies and unthruths he is telling her and also what she is choosing to ignore in what she too sees - unfortunately we can often be blinkered from reality when a high level of feelings and emotions are involved. ...but it says a lot about her that she is seeing how you are being treated and ignoring (maybe even encouraging) his behaviour. His true colours are shining through though and those closest to you are seeing it - so he cannot 'hide' under the guise he has created for himself much longer. Truth is a powerful thing - and you have that on your side HeartHeartHeart

I did get some sleep eventually then had another couple of hours after I fed the fur babies ...so about 6 hours all up. I have also changed my pdoc appointment - could only get one in 4 weeks but that is okay because I will be able to afford it by then. I will be okay until then ...might even be good to settle into work a bit more and see how things are panning out. I still have my GP and can call my psych if need be but for now I am okay getting through on my own. There is nothing anyone can do anyway - just need to do what I need to do this week and get as ready as I can for next week. 

I am tired today but going to get ready and head into work for a little while. Even if it is just to see what needs to be done and then go in tomorrow to get organised. I think I will feel much better once I know what I need to do. I will let you know how it goes today when I get home (hopefully not too late). I hope you have some light in your day today Hon - very much thinking about you (and will carry you with me to work). I know there is a space above the desk in my office that I am going to put up smaller versions of the paintings you did so I will have a little of you with me every day. Take care today - will catch you later. Many hugs and lots of love coming your way 💛🧡💚💙💜

Hi @Bimby2 Much love and good wishes coming your way too Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance