Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope You have done the very best you could with what was in front of you. You could never have foreseen what would happen with Mr. nor the path he has taken in these last 10 years. What you have done is hold your family together despite the massive obstacles. I know I say it often but it still holds true - you are amazing, wonderful, caring, compassionate and strong - and I have so much admiration for you. Heart

9480DCA8-00D0-44E3-9F05-F143703E439D.jpeg

@Zoe7 💜🦋

Was tagging along with Topic Tuesday on Carers forum tonight.

That wasma lovely image to come home to this afternoon @Faith-and-Hope Thank you Hon 💛🧡💚💙💜

How has your day been?

Busy @Zoe7 , and still going ..... doing work I really enjoy ❣️

love that imagine @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart

Hello my sister @Zoe7 , how has your day been xxx

Hello and hugs @Snowie , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Former-Member 

@Former-Member  soo lovely for you to be home again with Holly xoxo, you will need  few day to refocus my awesome friend xxxx

@Zoe7, waiting for mr shaz and my resuts next week ,mr shaz is already feeling anxious

mine will be " the same or worse "

so we will se next week xxx

@Snowiehow is our little Izzy xxxx

today was funny @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , we cleaned atthe first place an thay have a little dog which i cuddled xx

welll !!! we wen to mow a lawn this afternoon and the dog came out to meet us and she is big xx well she gave me a lick and i gae her a pat and then she could spell the other dog ---- ohhhhh no @Sans911  she could smell the other dog on me -- oo she then hopped on her bed and sooked

soo I gave her a treat out of the fridge for her = nope that did not work Smiley Sad

So glad you are doing work you are really enjoying @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I have to go out again tonight. I had to stay back after staff meeting to clean up our room after a seed planting and art afternoon. We had paint everywhere lol but it is cleaned up now. The kids had a great time so that is what is important Smiley Very Happy I do still need to go to the chemist and supermarket and unfortunately it can't wait until tomorrow. Resting for a while then will take Toby for a drive with me later. The chemist doesn't close until 9pm so I have plenty of time. 

I was in bed by 8.30 last night - exhausted - have been coughing and had a fever all day so I am really glad I have tomorrow off ...suspect it will be spent sleeping Smiley Sad That is why I need to get out and do things tonight before this cold really takes hold. I have too much to do to be sick Smiley Surprised 

@Shaz51 I love your pet stories my sister 🐶 It is so lovely to hear them in your day and for you to get some licks and pats. Dogs do have that ability to smell other dogs and not want anything to do with you - very cute though!

Oh @Zoe7 , I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well.  I have been coughing for the last couple of weeks, but despite D3’s illness, it hasn’t amounted to anything at all with me.  Just occasional coughs and sneezes.  I hope it just glances off you too, if you rest up and eat chicken soup.

Hugz ❣️

💜🌷 @Shaz51 

Been to the chemist already and got a few things to help too @Faith-and-Hope I am very much hoping it doesn't hit full on either - too much to do before the Art Expo at school. Somehow have to get these fence palings cut but they are still in the trailer and it has been raining all day. I am really hoping the ones underneath are still dry and I can cut them in the garage. It will mean a lot of mess to clean up in there again but I can't see any other way around it. I have bitten off more than I can chew with these birdhouses but the kids are so looking forward to doing them that I just have to get them underway ASAP. 

I really hope you don't get sick either Hon - that is the last thing you need too. Stay warm and plenty of good food and with any luck that will keep you going Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 🦋🌷

Is there anyone who can help you with the fence palings ?

No not really @Faith-and-Hope Once I get them ready to cut I can do them quite quickly but it is the preparation and sorting that will take the longest. All the nails need to come out before I cut them and that will take time. I was hoping tomorrow would be clear so I could do that then but I may need to move them into the small space in the garage and just do what I can tomorrow. There is a table I can put the saw on to make it easier - just have to clean some things off there first ...all time consuming and will take a fair bit of physical exertion. I'll get there ...just feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all tonight ,,,and some of that is feeling unwell. Going to rest tonight rather than do any housework or school work - will most likely be in bed super early (already taken night meds).

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance