Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

that is great news @Faith-and-Hope 

Smiley Sad with the queenslands @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

heyyy hello my @MDT Smiley Very Happy

hello @eth 

well today we thought we would only get one job done , instead we got 3 jobs done

afternoon tea with my MIL

morning tea with my mum

my mumis having ome pains so fingers crossed that it mans no hospital tonight

My step D1, S2 and S3 are having lots of troubles a the moment

Hey @Shaz51
Thanks for the shout out 🙂

Take care also, @Shaz51
Lots on your plate these days

thanks @MDT , @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @eth , @Former-Member 

mr shaz is blaming himself through divorse with his first wife and i am saying NO

Just saw it @Faith-and-Hope  That was really nice of @Teej Smiley Very Happy

Thankyou for your lovely words also Heart

@Shaz51 Heart 

@MDT Smiley Happy

Hi @Zoe7 haven’t spoken to you for a while. Hope it’s not something I’ve said. 

How are you? Hope you’re enjoying the school holidays. Do you have another week off?

take care ❤️

Hi @BlueBay 👋 💕

Hope you did manage to fall asleep early-ish @Zoe7 .  My metabolism is still trying to find what day it’s in ..... I got up and cooked some veggies sometime around midnight  (that’s what I felt like having, and they needed to be cooked anyway), but I slept till 7:30 just now, which was the tine I need to start getting up and moving anyway .....woke up once in there but managed to go straight back to sleep.

Good morning @MDT @Shaz51 @eth @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie @outlander @Maggie @oceangirl .... welcome @Cc77  ..... hi to anyone else around .....

Morning @Faith-and-Hope

Yes one more week of holidays here @BlueBay Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope I didn't get the early night I planned but did fall asleep on the couch ...moved to bed island and had about 5 hours sleep. I don't feel quite as tired this morning but I will try for another couple of hours today.

Going to work on fixing the giraffes head today as the legs need to fully dry before I do one more papier mache coat on them. It is all looking good for painting next week Smiley Very Happy Once I finish the papier mache on the giraffe I will do another coat on the echidna - planning on doing that over the weekend so I have next week to do the planning for school. 

It is very cold and wet here today so perfect weather to be inside. I might even drag myself into the shower later (been a couple of days Smiley Surprised). Got some ironing to do as well so all going well I will do that as well.

Some good news - Cat came out last night and asked for her biscuits and then again this morning was waiting for her breakfast. So relieved Smiley Very Happy Will have her fully checked out on Monday when I take her to the vet. I suspect she will need her teeth cleaned and that will mean she needs to go under anaesthetic. She is 10 so will need added blood tests before they can do that as a precaution to see that she is okay to have the anesthetic. It is always a worry when they have to go under anaesthetic but I have a great vet so that relieves some of that concern a little.

@Shaz51 Smoky day for you today - hope you get lots of pats 😺

Haha @Zoe7 ..... just out of the shower and it had been a couple of days 😁

D2 is still all over the place.  She slept three hours on a cushioned bench with a cushion pillow at uni on Wednesday ..... maybe it was the heat in Europe and then returning to the cold rather than the other way around that has knocked us all around so much this time .... and we flew straight back here rather than via the west, so it was a longer flight too.

Glad you got a bit more sleep and are feeling better ..... and 🎉 for Cat ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance