Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope i miss you ❤️

I hope you are settled in where you are now. 

Its warm here today after two days of high 30’s. 

Not doing much tiday just general house stuff you know what that’s like 😂 

I hope your family are doing ok. 

Take care chst agsin soon ❤️❤️

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I mowed the backyard today and cleaned up a little around the house. It has significantly cooled off tonight which is nice as it has been pretty muggy most of the day. Your niece has been outside most of the day under the trees in the backyard and Toby has been inside with me (as usual lol). I have watched a few things I had recorded but other than that it has been a quiet day. Yesterday certainly took more out of me than I expected so the rest has been good for me. I am going to try to get to sleep early and then tackle more of the house work and planning tomorrow.

I need to call my parents also and then a restaurant to book for dinner this week - going to actually go out for my birthday - I usually don't celebrate it but I feel more able to tackle a family gathering than I have done for many years. I'll let you know how it goes. Wish you could be here too to mark the occasion but I will wear my necklace so you are still with me - I wear it every day to work Smiley Very Happy

Hoping you arem doing ok and everything is okay in your world. Love and hugs always Hon - miss you a lot Heart

way to go my sister @Zoe7 HeartHeart

hope everything is going ok with you @Faith-and-Hope, we are with you every step of the way Heart

Yaaaaa @Faith-and-Hope, the cyclone turned into a low full of rain Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I slept okay last night - went to bed early and was woken up by a talking Cat and a Toby jumping along the side of the bed. They both were very persistent so no sleeping in for me Smiley Indifferent

Nothing much on the agenda for today - need to do my planning and really should do some shopping - but not really feeling up to it yet so that might even wait until tomorrow. I have enough food for the next few days so there is no drama if I don't get out today. 

It rained a little overnight so I am glad I did the mowing yesterday - the front yard will have to wait now but the next few days are supposed to be fine so I should get it done Tuesday. That is really my only day off this week as Wednesday I have GP, DBT, pdoc and psych then going out for dinner (it is going to be a really long day) ...then working Thursday and Friday all day. 

I will be able to plan for Thurs and Fri after my meeting on Monday when I will find out what class I am taking Thursday. Friday's class is partly sorted as I am continuing wth the same class and topics for the day as last Friday. 

This week is certainly going to be a bigger test on how I am going but I am up for the challenge snd will just do my thing and not worry about the principal.

I hope you are getting yourself set up where you are and enjoying reading along with how we are all going here. Your presence is certainly missed but your support is still so much appreciated. 💕💐😍

I have had a very quiet day here @Faith-and-Hope. I slept a for a couple of hours this afternoon - couldn't keep my eyes open and once I layed down that was it 😴

I have finsihed my planning for tomorrow - just need to print out a couple of things and then photocopy some stuff tomorrow. I will need to go in a bit earlier to do all that but that should keep me out of trouble for a while lol

I didn't get to the shopping today but I do have enough food for a few more days and Wedesday I am going out with my family for dinner. I haven't booked the restaurant yet - will do that tomorrow and if we can't get in then I will have to find somewhere else. I really like this restaurant and seeing as the dinner is for me I hope we can get in there.

Toby has been super snuggly today - methinks he knows it is the weekend and that I am going to work tomorrow. Your niece is currently outside but it shouldn't be long before she is in looking for her night biscuits. They are both happy and healthy and doing what fur babies do - and that is all I can ask ...love my babies Smiley Very Happy

Going to settle in front of the tv tonight (don't know what is on but should find something to watch) and then try for an early night again ...still tired. The housework can wait - it is not like I have to please anyone else anyway lol

Hope you are doing ok and so are your baby dragons - and hope they are looking after you too Hon. Love ya Heart

The housework can wait my sister  @Zoe7

way to go my sister to have finsihed your  planning for tomorrow Heart

try and relax tonight xoxo

I will be relaxing tonight @Shaz51. My little fluffball is outside 'supervising' Cat - it is pretty cute but they will both be in soon and then I can take my meds and hopefully get to sleep early. 

Hi Hon Smiley Very Happy @Faith-and-Hope

I know you are getting the messages which is great - I do wish I could chat with you though Smiley Sad Going to be hard getting through these couple of months but it would be harder for you - I will keep posting everyday though so you stay connected and hope others do the same for you. Certainly would love to have you around this Wednesday but I have reminders of your everywhere. I am going to try to print out the butterflies at work tomorrow so ill go in early then I can start the collage over the holidays. I am also much closer to the design I want for my tattoo so might get that done before christmas too Smiley Surprised I'll post the image when I finally decide.

Hi @Zoe7  @Shaz51 @BlueBay @outlander@Faith-and-Hope

Hope you are all going well.

My good news is that my son did his christmas concert in the country yesterday and found his way home. I did not have to drive him.  My christmas concert went well. Today just rehearsal for another project and lots of gardening.  The heat has been atrocious and trying to save some plants and deepen roots as summer hits.

Heart

That is good news @Appleblossom both about your son and your concert. It has been much cooler here today but still a pleasant 20 degrees - hope the cool change comes through for you soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance