Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks @Determined ..... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20181204_021306.png

Please don't go 😞 

But if you must, enjoy your break and come back to us asap.

All the very best, alwayz 🙂

Lapses/Tawn

Hey @Faith-and-Hope Hope your flight is okay and you arrive safely. Heart

I am heading off to a community meeting soon - something I want to become more involved in. Can't say much more about it right now but may be able to after the meeting. 

Already missing you and my morning hello but I will need to get used to it. I hope seeing my messages makes you smile and brings a little light in your day. Stay safe Hon and enjoy your time away Heart

@Faith-and-Hope It is a beautiful day here - blue sky and temperature in the high 20s at least. I am going to fo some planning this afternoon and then head outside to enjoy some of the afternoon sun - when the uv is a bit lower and I won't burn. Stupid photophobia and photosensitivity was playing havoc with my hands and eyes while I was driving so happy to be home and inside until I can enjoy the nice weather later.

I went to a Community meeting today and said I would consider being a speaker at an upcoming forum for lived experience dealing with suicide - that is a pretty huge thing but I feel that I have the experience and knowledge to do it - now just working on the confidence. Nothing may come of it but even just saying yes I would be interested in doing it was pretty big. I can imagine you would be feeling lots of proud feelings for me reading this. The last 2 days I feel like I have taken back a bit of control over my life and although there is still a long road ahead at least I am on that road. I'll update you tomorrow how the teaching day and the meeting afterwards goes.

Hope you are safe and everyone (and by that I mean Mr.) is behaving themselves. Miss you already but you are definitely still with me Heart

Oh @Faith-and-Hope I just got your support - that makes me incredibly happy - that connection is still there for us both - looooove that Heart

Oh @Faith-and-Hope I just got your support - that makes me incredibly happy - that connection is still there for us both - looooove that --- I agree @Zoe7Heart

I did not think you would be able to even click support @Faith-and-Hope
as I found out my IP adress is from china and I can not use my mobile phone to connect on the sane and I could not even click on support sign xoxo

Heading for 38 degrees in Melbourne tomorrow - I bet you are glad you are not there - I know you don't like that kind of heat at all @Faith-and-Hope

Going to be a bit cooler here tomorrow at about 25 - perfect weather - shame I am working lol

Hi my angel @Faith-and-Hope I have seen you following along on the other threads and it gives me a heartlift to see your name pop up. As you have already read it was a pretty good day for me. I think since making the decision to move on from that school it is a bit of a weight off my back. It is clear that the perceptions of others will not change and that whatever history there is will not be forgotten - so I think going somewhere where people don't know any of what I have been through is a good idea.

The first thing I though about after our debriefing meeting after school was how proud you would be of me - despite all that has been thrown at me I continue to do my job and that is paying off with the comments now from the principal.

I hope you are settled in and things for you are ok. You know I miss you already but I know you are with me even when you are not. Love ya heaps Hon and can't wait for these next couple of months to pass. Heart

Hey @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy Goodmorning or good evening for you Smiley Tongue

I slept ok last night - I really was very tired. I probably over did it yesterday with work and then the beach but it was worth it to have sucha good day. I did sleep on the couch for another couple of hours after I fed your niece and nephew this morning but I needed it to try to get rid of a headache I woke up with - it did help as my headache has nearly gone - will tske painkillers to try to get rid of it completely.

I am hoping the rain holds off today as I really need to mow the grass - that is my only job for today - the rest of the housework and planning can wait until tomorrow. I know what I am doing for the planning for Monday - just need to organse it. I will try to get Friday's planning begun also because I don't know what the outsome will be for Thursday until our meeting on Monday so have no idea whether it will be a whole day or what class - I can only do what I can with what I have got at the moment.

I do hope you have had time to settle in and everything is going ok for you. Very much thinking of you Hon. Say hi to Visual for me and hugs to everyone else. Love ya Heart

morning/arvo/evening whichever it may be where you are @Faith-and-Hope
its been great seeing your likes still pop up. Hoping your holiday is going well and your finding some peaceful moments for yourself too Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance