Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Agree @Former-Member  .. @Zoe7 lie down and sip water maybe?

Really glad to hear the news @Zoe7 that you are least feeling a little better. Sounds like you still have a long way to go but at least it is in the right direction.

No doubt Tobes hasn't left your side. The somehow know when we need that extra attention and care.

I hope tonight goes ok for you hon 💌💌

So glad to hear you’re improving @Zoe7  …. so sorry you have been suffering (again / more) ❤️❤️❤️🦋

Silver linings in seeing baby dragons I haven’t been with for a while - different time zone atm.

@TAB 

..well glad there was something .. @Faith-and-Hope  😊

Storm is just beginning @TAB 

Oh dear yeow @Faith-and-Hope 

@TAB @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 

I hope you all have a lovely day today 💕

Glad you are on the mend @Zoe7 

Thanks @Snowie  take care 🙂

Definitely improving @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @TAB but will still likely have the next couple of days off as my breathing is still not great. It is a lovely day here today so some time outside with my fur babies and continued rest.

@Faith-and-Hope So lovely to hear you have been able to spend some time with your other baby dragons - they must have missed you immensely Hon ...as I am sure you would have missed them likewise 💕

I have @Zoe7 very much.

I am here for the storm 😔🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance