Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @tyme @Snowie wishing you all a safe and happy Friday 💜🌹💜.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Snowie - how are you all?

How's your tooth ache @Zoe7 ? I'm worried about you.

Good afternoon @tyme @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Eve7 and anyone else around.

Hoping the day is going well for you all

Take care 💜💜

Thanks @Snowie  Hope you’re recovering well from this morning’s big trip.

💜💜

It is so lovely of you to be thinking of me in such a nice way @Faith-and-Hope - can't wait to see it Hon 💖

Has been a better day @tyme - much less constant pain but still bouts of intense to excruciating pain. I am so glad it is the weekend and despite having to do a lot this weekend I know I can do it around any pain and can also have pain relief when needed. I can't do that at work as occasionally they hit me hard- it is not often but I won't take the risk. 

@Snowie @Former-Member We got some things ticked off today at school so beginning to catch the kids up but next week will be full on so we can relax a bit more the last week and a half. There are a lot of extra things happening over the next couple of weeks (as there always is at this time of year) so I would like to be in front of it all as soon as I can be. I am also hoping to get a few things sorted to begin next year so I do not have as much to do when we go back. As I am not moving to another classroom or grades - I will hopefully have that little bit of extra time to do some of those things.

@Eve7 @Appleblossom @Pepsimax @Shaz51 💖

Hello and hugs @tyme. @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 , @Eve7 , @Snowie , @Former-Member ❤🤍❤

Hey @Shaz51, @tyme, @Snowie, @Eve7, @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else on. Hope you are all doing well 💞🤗💞🤗.

@Zoe7 hope your tooth is doing better.

Just finishing off the last of my assignment for this semester before the summer break. It’s been very hectic on my end. Almost there but so far. I’ve been so disorganised due to various reasons this time around too, feel like I’ve been cramming it in this time.

Good job @creative_writer 👏 

I am still feeling really burned out.  Needing to take baby steps and pace myself - lots of resting up now hopefully …..

👋💕 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Eve7 and anyone else around …..

@Faith-and-Hope I really do hope you take care of yourself because you really deserve that every bit of kindness 💞.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance