Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Goodnight @Zoe7 hope those aches and pains are gone when you wake.

Goodnight any other peple reading this I hope you sleep well. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight and nice to see you too @creative_writer ❤️❤️😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight @Shaz51 I hope things are good with you too.

@Shaz51 things have been fluctuating between more crappy and less crappy. I think I’m okay right now, not feeling the physical pain as strongly right now. How was your day? ❤️

@tyme hope you are doing well today❤️. I feel like you make the forums a better place!

Goodnight @Former-Member ❤️

That's so lovely @creative_writer .

I used to be a regular member on the forums before becoming a peer support worker. I've learnt so much by connecting with others. This is my second home. I have a huge passion for being here and 'meeting' everyone everyday.

@tyme you do learn a lot from other people. I think many people with lived experiences want to help others.

@creative_writer wrote:
 I think many people with lived experiences want to help others.

I see you doing the same thing also @creative_writer 🙂

Your current challenges will take you to a new level and new place that others can only dream of. You will be the expert - why? No because you've 'studied' it, but because you've been IN it.

Good evening all. No doubt everyone is asleep by now - I am not (obviously). It has been a long day but had an unexpected gift of extra time off this afternoon. That meant I could get some things done that I would have otherwise needed to do after school. One week to go and then a much needed break 👍 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @creative_writer @Shaz51 @tyme @Snowie @Eve7 

Oh and I finally got an appointment with the new pdoc that was recommended by my old one @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Snowie @Eve7 @Shaz51 .....in February!!!!! I suppose it is a bonus she would take me on 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance