Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I understand that need @Faith-and-Hope and hope you can get some sleep in amongst all the legals and getting ready for your uni presentation. You sound exhausted Hon 😔 Can you get in some me time also?

Trying @Zoe7 

Watched some Friends tonight, just to take some time out.

Hope you’re sleeping now.

Really nice to hear you had a little time out @Faith-and-Hope ...and what better thing to do - watching Friends. It is one of my all time favourite shows. I hope you also got some sleep Hon. I managed nearly 5 hours but will no doubt build on that throughout today. I have to do some grocery shopping so am going to head out soon so it is all done early and I can then stay home the rest of the weekend.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7 ,

Sounds like a good weekend.

Enjoy won't you. I bet those fur babies love it.

Did the shopping and a few things this morning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member then fell asleep eating an early lunch 🤣 Did not finish it - put it aside and layed down ....have slept ever since. Think I will be sleeping most of the afternoon too - so tired. 

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Eve7 @Judi9877 @Shaz51 

💗💗💗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Rest well @Zoe7.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hope things have picked up for you @Snowie 💜💕💜

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Former-Member @Eve7 @Judi9877 @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

Dad came later than expected but I had time to go out and get a few things first. I will need to visit another supermarket to get a couple more things that the one I went to didn't have but that can wait until tomorrow. My back is really sore today from filling in the drain hole on Friday afternoon. I don't think I felt it as much yesterday because I was laying down most of the day. I was going to get few more plants planted today but I think that will have to wait too - too sore, too tired and too much school work to do ...one step at a time 👍

How is everyone else today?

Any further news on D @Snowie ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7  sorry to hear your back is hurting.  I'm well thanks for asking. 

Spent the morning swimming and maybe watching the footy this afternoon or seeing a movie. Take care of that back and keep nice and warm. I find it helps with pain management.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance