Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

😏 @Adge  .... 👍

Heading to sleep - can't keep my eyes open.

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210410-195046_1-01.jpeg

Quick flyby to O say hi @Zoe7  &   @Faith-and-Hope  - haven't forgotten you. Seems like your both busy though 💌

@Adge  - so much in your last post here i didn't know what to respond to. You have been so busy, and yes, huge transition and uncertainty for you of late. One day at a time I guess, that's all you can do. Do be kind to yourself, Take care 🍁🔅🍁🔅

Hi everyone ..... 👋💞

I didn't manage any sleep that night @Zoe7 , and have been flooded with legal $#!¥, but it's actually not that bad ..... it's given me the opportunity to address things that a sensible person would have known better than to raise .....  so I think ex has shot himselfnin the foot with this latest round.

Managed to sleep last night, and I am immersed in baby dragon love here ..... ❣️

I hope you're okay.  I notice you have been quiet this last day or so.  Thinking of you and the fur family who love you ..... 

Everyone ^^^ I will check in a bit more in the next couple of days, exmspecially as a new lockdown has just happened here.

@Adge @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Snowie @Eve7 Heart

@Former-Member Been flat out with work since we went back Wednesday. It is not likely to ease up for the next half of this term as reports are due in midway and I have both Art for the whole school and class ones to write.It is a lot so need to begin doing them now otherwise I will not have time to get them done. Hugs and hugs to you Hon Heart

@Faith-and-Hope ^^^^

I am so pleased that the legal emails are not that bad for you and that you can address the things raised showing up what a sh*t he is and that what he is putting forward is not only unreasonable but pure fiction. I hope it all comes back to bite him hard and in the process those that need to see exactly what he is like do see through all his sh*t. You continue to stand tall amongst all this Hon - it is frustrating, annoying and energy sapping but everyday and every issue you need to confront is another day closer to your freedom from him and that is a day we will all celbrate with and for you Heart

So glad you are with your baby dragons and immersed in their love - it has been a long time since you were all together so enjoy every minute you are with them. No doubt you are getting in a lot of grandbaby dragon love as well so cherish that time as well Heart

Our little family here is super cute. Clover loves Toby - follows him around and sleeps right next to him on the couch and the bed. Last night I had Tobes curled up on my lap and Clover in the arms so it was a pretty special moment for me. Cat is getting extra cuddles too - having Toby occupied with Clover allows that now so a big upside to having another fluffball in our home. Clover is growing quickly but still really small and super playful. She likes to pounce on Tobes and then run away - Tobes sometimes chases her and we have combined zoomies around the house lol It is lovely coming home to them all and despite the extra work it is well worth it - love them all so much Heart

I did hear that you guys are in lockdown for 3 days again - hope that doesn't severely change your plans and everything is as okay as it can be for you and your baby dragons. Say hi to them from me and send them my love. Hugs and hugs and hugs for you too Hon Heart

Thank you for the update @Zoe7 ohhhh I just want to hug all of your babies 🐾🐈🐱🐶🐾

Sounds like you've had to hit the ground running with your workload, will keep you in my thoughts.

Oh @Faith-and-Hope so lovely you are all together. Very happy to hear the email was not as dreadful as you had envisioned. I'm sure you'll unravel him to show his true colours to all. Hoping the lockdown doesn't directly affect you.

Hello @Former-Member @Adge and all here. Hope it's a happy Saturday 😊

I will give them all an extra hug from you @Anastasia 😺🐶😺💖 Definitely already running Hon - going to be a full on term. So much to do this weekend but have to do it otherwise I will continue to fall behind and just will not be able to get on top of everything. No doubt I will have fur baby help lol - both Toby and Clover love to 'supervise' 😂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no! @Faith-and-Hope you're in Perth with the lockdown 🤪  But probably a good thing you're there re
"immersed in baby dragon love" 🤗
Sorry about ongoing legal:pile_of_poo: I finally found a solicitor endorsed to practice NSW law, yesterday she submitted my claim to Joint Administration rights with my difficult sister (solicitor's overseeing), expensive but taken a weight off to have a solicitor. Enjoy our family 💕
Hi @Zoe7 - thought you might be back at work, and so 'full-on!' Didn't seem that long ago you didn't think you could do it. Well done you! And making a lovely home to retreat to. Sounds like Clover has settled in so well and taken with big brother. So cute 🐈🐕🐈 My Georgia is refusing to eat her chewable flea tablet or any food I've mixed with it. Have a good standoff 14hrs now, so stubborn, but cute. They keep us going 🤗

Morning ladies .... and any gents around ..... 👋💕

So lovely to hear @Zoe7 ❣️  I was hoping that the arrival of Clover would provide more space for you and Cat, and that Cat begins to realise that too .....

All the best with that workload, but I also know it's also something you thrive on.  Keep taking care of you too tho 🦋💕

Thanks so much fir all your support @Former-Member ..... your images are gorgeous and uplifting.  This is a long haul I am in, having to fight every step of the way, but little by little he is revealing his true colours 🌻💜

The email was that bad @Anastasia, but you are right in that it was the perfect platform to respond by revealing how he has been behaving, and that the email itself was part of his smear campaign, which is what his kind are known for.  I think I was able to disarm the threat it contained as well, even though it is involving a lot of work, it will being about my absolution and have 🤞 a big payoff ...... 💖🌷

@Snowie I look forward to your daily greetings and I am thinking of you too Hon ...... keep swimming  ❄️💞

Naughty Georgia @Former-Member but I do know how hard it is to give them their tablets and for them to fight it. Cat and I have come to an 'arrangement' now with hers lol It has become easier as she gets them everyday and as long as I get it in quickly it is okay....but if I miss then the battle is on!

Clover is well and truly settled in - she follows both Toby and I everywhere, plays with her toys more than her own and wants to sleep next to him most of the time.The best thing is Tobes doesn't seem to mind (unlesssheis biting his paws lol). She thinks his tail is a toy and loves to pounce on him then run away- it is often a never endingcircus at our house but super lovely to watch.

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Anastasia Unfortunately I layed down for a few minutes and woke up 3 hours later so I am so far behind doing anything ...but I am so tired too so parked myself on the couch with the footy on and if I fall asleep again then so be it ...I can't presently achieved the impossible feeling how I am.

@Faith-and-Hope The more He reveals his true colours, the more wins you will have Hon as they will see him for who he really is. It is distressing to have togothrough all you have to bt as you have said - it will bring about your absolution and hopefully he will get what is coming to him. Hugs and hugs and hugs sweetheart Heart

Good afternoon @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Anastasia @Adge and anyone else around.

Hoping your day is going good.

Much love 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance