Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

haha - I have places in my house that have that same kind of 'dust' covering @Exoplanet A lot of it is left over dust from renovations (that aren't finished) so instead of cleaning it I have left it to wait until the renovations are done (whenever that will be is anyone's guess)!

Happy Easter to you too Smiley Very Happy

Love to you Eth Heart @eth  I have thought maybe it's the coolness to the air that's making it easier to see some tasks need doing around the place - is it cool or cold where you live?

Love to you Zoe Heart @Zoe7  I'm not a religious person & don't really celebrate Easter {or any of the holidays really}, though I did buy a chocolate for today {as I do for xmas too} & have already had a piece 😉 I think you live in my dream holiday destination - what's the weather like there now?

Just cool not cold yet here too @Exoplanet  and we're well into the 2nd month of autumn officially.  I can't help noticing that climate change is real.  It's more obvious down here than it was in the top end.  Now that I have the right wardrobe for winter I'm actually looking forward to it.   I'm eating chocolate this morning too!

Supposed to be mid 20s today @Exoplanet We are having some unseasonally good weather at the moment but expecting rain and the temp to drop from this evening. 

Everyone welcome in Tassie Hon - hope you get here some day - it really is a beautiful place.

I have Easter eggs for all my family but don't expect any from my sister - she generally doesn't do Easter eggs but certainly makes up for it at Christmas time. Enjoy your chocolate today @Exoplanet  Smiley Very Happy

raining here @Zoe7 , @Exoplanet , @eth 

and no fan on -- wow , 27 degrees here

happy chocolate day @Exoplanet  xxxxxx

Oh Eth , I'm sorry you've had such an unpleasant situation occur already, but kind of glad you were 'ready for it', expecting it & knew what to do. Fear, though unpleasant is a tool; one that has been overused in many people & it can malfunction; but I think you fear worked just fine & I'm trying to give you a compliment in saying that. When the tool of fear does malfunction, it can directly effect the tool of courage; one of the things that can happen is that it will freeze it, leaving the fearful vulnerable. You used your
tool of courage & acted - good on you, well done!

It's good to hear that it's not cold where you all are @eth , @Zoe7  & @Shaz51, surprising about Tas. I would love to visit there Zoe, but as far as I know I'd have to go through the city of Melbourne to get to the only ferry that would take me & the puppies there - & that's not possible for me . . I can't even entertain the thought of it, I tried. 'Chocolate Day', you hit the nail on the head there Shaz 🙂 I wonder why they refer to the Friday, that supposedly a man was nailed by the hands & feet to wood, & then hung up to end . . . as good? Fish Friday & Chocolate Day resonates much better for me 🙂

I'm off to the big smoke tomorrow, the car needs some more work done to it {alternator belt & top radiator clamp I think} I'll take my pull-along hand trolley & do some shopping at Aldi's 🙂 I did go into town yesterday & the corner shop was open, I got a few litres of milk & some tobacco & took the puppies for a walk in the forest. We just went along our usual track & had no interruptions 🙂 I'm glad I did, my knee has been playing up, I think the humidity, the moisture in the air is building up - hence the constant clouds in the sky, it's trying to rain, just not being successful; but the higher moisture content is mucking with my joints, by the end of the walk it felt a bit better 🙂

Love to all that need or want it Heart

Mazy @Mazarita Heart 

It is a shame that you have to go through the city to get to the docks where you would leave from @Exoplanet That makes it super hard to even think about doing. You would love Tassie though - so much natural beauty and easy to get around - everything is within a day of everything else so you can be on one side of the state in the morning and the other side at night.

Happy easter @Exoplanet 

It is getting cooler now...

Dust....

I have a fridge magnet that states "You can touch the dust..but please don't write in it"

dust something....some of it rises in the air...turn your back...look later more dust...

animal fur as well...

would not be without my animals as I know that you would not either...

Keep on writing...love your style..

Will read more in depth when am able to ...

Take care @Exoplanet 🐾💚💛💜🙀

Chocolate Day Bunny :)Chocolate Day Bunny 🙂

For Mazy Heart @Mazarita  @eth  @outlander  @Shaz51  @Zoe7  @Sophia1  Heart @greenpea  @Teej  @CheerBear  @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope  @saturnzoon  @PeppiPatty  @Queenie  @Phoenix_Rising   @Adge  @TAB  & everyone who might like it, a colourful chocolate day baby bunny 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance