Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING DOGS

Hi @dragonflygirl

I understand what u mean. Rusty is a good family pet and gaurd dog to and i know mean when u say they find it hard tto know the difference sometime. Like he has already bitten my hubby and he has nearly bitten one of my kids. I trust him with me. I have to watch him when he is around the kids now and cant have him around any other kids.. But with anyone else he has to be put away or has a muzzle on. When we go for walk he has to have a muzzle on because i just dont trust him with anyone but myself. Its hard to run the house li,e that , like with the kids and other people coming over but it is worth it because we have many time where we have been threatened,  or peop,e wanting to break into our house. It just the way he is now. I trust him to look after us when hubby goes away and that how i want mydog to be. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20171118_011456.png

IMG_20171118_011012.png

Guess what? My dog like barking at birds on the fence in the back yard. Keeps him entertained...

One of the happiest experiences I've had in the last month or so. Is taking my dog walking along the beech. He runs back and forth along the shoreline in front of me. And barks at the waves lapping at the beaches edge. He comes back soaked in sea water. And i think it's apart of his herding instinct. I egg him on and go boy go boy get that water.

We have a dog in th office today. Very affectionate and loves a pat. Definitely improves the day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20171119_111611.png

Love dalmations 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170713_011843.png

Miss my Girl f cause, died 6yrs back, she'd be 20 now, but also missing her dog who only died this year. Sad

Found this beautiful christian song For those missing someone at Christmas

https://youtu.be/0yFXfAGl17M

All your dogs are so gorgeous.
My Labrador was taken from me while I was unwell in hospital.
I'm hoping to get a new puppy in 2018.
Any ideas on good breeds for someone with PTSD?

Hi @worried1 ..... 👋

🐶🐶🐶🐶
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance