Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING DOGS

Awwww, how gorgeous!

@hanami @utopia 

Thanks @Shaz51 for bringing me here 😁

@utopia A new little friend for you and dog - such a wonderful addition to your family. They do jump around like tigger when they are young (Toby still does lol but he thinks he is a cat too so go figure!!) So pleased for you Hon 😘

@hanami 2 gorgeous fur babies there too 🐶🐶💕

OMG @utopia I had never seen a photo of Abbey - I thought Toby was cute but she was just adorable. We miss them everyday but as you said - you know when the time is right because we do not want our fur babies to be suffering.

@hanami . Wow.  Your dogs are gorgeous.  I could imagine big sloppy kisses and snoring being 2 of their pastimes.  Lol. 

@Zoe7 Yes.  Little Abbey was beautiful when freshly bathed and brushed.  But most of the time she looked a bit wild and scruffy.  She would sit in the rain.  Play in the mud.  Roll in the fresh mown grass.  So at anytime she could be white,  brown or green.  Lol. 

And this is Dog. 

IMG20211105163420.jpg

Haha @utopia Toby can be any colour on any day as well but only when he is following me - and 'supervising'. He doesn't do all Abbey did but will get into whatever I am doing.

Dog is gorgeous. I have one little boy at school that would love him - he loves Labradors. 

When the only dogs you get to see these days are the neighbours in the adjoining units across from ours. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to have dogs in our apartment, but we both do miss the joy of having a dog and that sense of companionship it brings to someone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance