Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

@Mazarita , I had a black cat like that with green eyes , and he was big 

He was grandma cat then I inherited home 

@greenpea , @Former-Member , @Rosie93 

R699da927de0971dbcafc6c9aeb4cc708.jpg

@Rosie93, @Former-Member , @greenpea@Mazarita@Eve7@Emelia8@Appleblossom@TideisTurning@Judi9877@Clawde@Peri@Anastasia , @Former-Member , @Exoplanet@bipolarbunny@frog@Sans911@outlander@Snowie@soul , @Former-Member , @BlueBay@oceangirl@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@Lee82 

Bell, Book and Candle (1958) - Cinema Cats

Gorgeous picture @Shaz51 

I think if I got a cat I would have a very jealous dog!!

ha ha yes Izzy would not be amused my @Snowie Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds about right.

funny-cat-lab-chemist-pun-joke

Amen to that @Shaz51 

Yep @Shaz51 Those Cats are Working Behind the Scenes.

Very Crafty they are....

Adge

Hi everyone! I fully agree with that photo you posted @Shaz51 ! I function on coffee, whether that be hot coffee or iced coffee out of the bottle along with a handy dose of calico tortitude in the form of my girl, Mitz! Let's just say one calico torti isn't that happy at the moment as her little world is getting turned upside down with moving boxes coming back into the house since we have to move by early February since our lease isn't getting renewed. Oh, and she's due for another small holiday to my sisters since we have an inspection due late November as part of our lease agreement and we're not meant to have Mitz at all in the house as we haven't told the bad property manager about her. Not that he needs to know or could really do anything much since he's making us leave soon anyway. Besides, we have new pet laws in Victoria that say pets are allowed in rental properties so I'd love to see the property manager argue that when we're leaving soon anyhow!

Talk later, cat lovers! Enjoy the purrs while you can!

Judi9877☺️🐱!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance