Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dogs Rock ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha @Former-Member  ... I think yesterday was 'take your dog to work day'?  So why not stay at home with your dog day.  I like it.

Oh and I really loved the little mexican dog photos.  @Maggie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Works for me @Former-Member , are you back home?

giphy (1).gif

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Former-Member , I got home last night.  Been frantically busy all day and only just getting to all my notifications.

ha ha @Former-Member , love the pictures

welcome back @Former-Member  Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I rather suspect Holly would be keen on a stay at home and play with your dog day too @Former-Member , 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh yes @Former-Member  ... she came to meet me at the train station last night.  She was sooooo excited!  I just love her to bits.

And yes, I have had a stay at home day today.  Catching up with household jobs neglected in my absence mostly, but also spending a bit of snuggle time with Holly.  She is so warm and soft and so sweet.  Sigh ... missed her so much for the week I was away.  Different with hubby, I spoke to him on the phone twice a day while away.  Cant do that with Holly.  A previous dog used to 'talk' on the phone and recognise voices.  But Holly ignores the phone completely, I guess she figures its not real.  Same with rabbits and other dogs on the TV, she has no interest in them at all.  My other dog would go nuts if she saw or heard dogs on tele.  Funny that.

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (5).jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (3).png

Former-Member
Not applicable

download (4).jpg

download (3).jpg

did you have a different dog before Holly @Former-Member 

We had dashounds before we had a foxy and a corgi -- must say very different

@Determined, @Former-Member , @Maggie , @Ali11 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance