Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Purplerain
Senior Contributor

Daily struggles

Hi everyone,

Hope your day is going well? Any ideas for motivation? Really struggling at the moment.😊

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Daily struggles

@Purplerain  We have a thread  Daily goals, motivation and check in  that might help here.

I really understand, I’ve been struggling recently with motivation too, it’s hard.

Do you have any hobbies you enjoy ? I’m also wondering if you are in lockdown, which makes everything so much harder.

Sending some 💙💙💙

@Maggie,

Thanks so much for replying. I'll have a look at the threads.😊

How are you travelling @Purplerain ? Just dropping off some 💙💙💙

Hi @Maggie,

Not bad thanks. How are you?

Not bad here either @Purplerain. Heading into a quiet day today. I did a swooping clean of my flat yesterday, chaos turned organised, kind of. My type of organised. I thought someone was coming, so the button got pushed. They didn’t end up coming, but I have a clean flat now.

Do you have any plans today ?

Today has had some struggles for me mainly with problem solving some personal issues but have found some ways to distract such as watching a movie,and talking to family,some days you need to switch off particularilly from social media otherwise that in it self can make you feel overwhelmed,alot of thoughts today ,alot of questions but I found distractions thank goodness and sorry but frankly sometimes total strangers are helpfull than people close to us ,need to keep up the self care then hopefully have a goodnight sleep 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance