Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Creativity is intelligence having fun.

@Gazza75 The Robert Harris books are Imperium Lustrum and I forgot the other one. They are about Cicero.

@Sweet_cheeks, the artificial heart is pretty amazing.. 

I feel like an artificial brain would be pretty handy.  Got a nice smile / chuckle from that Sweet cheeks 🙂  I think I'd would get 2 , one would be John Butler for music,  he is just so amazing.  The 2nd I would try would be Lenoardo Da Vinci, he had his fingers in so many pies and came up with some pretty inventive things.  

Interesting to Me was that i heard the story about the artificial heart on a podcast where this guy was talking about his heart transplant.  The guy is pretty big and a powerlifter.  He got fitted with a womans heart.  They told him it was too small.  In a week it grew to the size he needed.  He thought the woman was asian and he thought he could sense some things about her life, like that she was married and had children.  

I'm not too unhappy with my mind/melon.. i'm learning lately to try and let go of negativity and thoughts that aren't productive or helping Me.

It was really interesting to hear him talk about 'flat lining' 5 times and how appreciative of life he is now.

heart.jpg

@Judi9877, interesting thoughts and questions.  I like your abstract drawings, they remind me of fractal patterns.  I'd like to see them coloured in, they look great in single colour / pen.  

@Gazza75 Do you know where I might find this podcast. It sounds really interesting.

@Sweet_cheeks, sure its from the Joe Rogan experience #1291 with C.T. Fletcher.. i'm not even 1/2 way through it.   He has some long chats.  

@Gazza75 I love joe rogan. That's great I can listen to it tonight.

I grow all sorts.  Not as many edibles as I used. They tend to use a lot of water. Today I made a dent in some clay and put a big succulent on top.  Keeping weeds down and greening my court, taking over whats not in concrete.

Smiley Happy

@Judi9877 @Gazza75 @Sweet_cheeks I used to be Isaac A fan.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom  I don't really water enough and with summer here I wish I'd put in some succulents. They are really quite beautiful. I'd like to put my head in a water feature today. It's boiling. Poor bushfire fighters.

Yep @Sweet_cheeks 

Smiley Happy

Gotta be drought resistant.  I am an earthy gardener not just the pretties ... but over time the garden has proved itself and I continue to learn.  It was hot work and I am just cleaning up before I go out to a meeting and a rehearsal.

Its really bad in other states. I am lucky I am down south.

@Appleblossom have a lovely cool night.

@Sweet_cheeks @Appleblossom @Judi9877, I would like to know whose brains you would borrow if you. Could. Only if you comfortable in saying. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance