Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Hi @outlander and @Gazza75 

Sorry to hear about your technical issues.  Thanks so much for raising these issues with us which we shall look into.  

It would be great if you would post details about the issue you are experiencing in a thread in 'forum news and feedback' section so that our Community Managers can review them.  Others forum members that are having trouble can also post in the new thread.  It's just useful to have one spot for discussion on technical issues for us to keep track of to fix!  A separate thread for technical issues is also helpful in that it does not disrupt but rather maintains the flow of other threads.

Thanks again for drawing the technial issues to our attention.  Hopefully, they will be fixed soon. Smiley Happy

Mika

Just saw the painting @outlander , it's beautiful.

I'm still doing my hexagon have 5 more to do with the blue I'm using Now and then I will add them to the blanket and see if I need to do more as it's for my youngest son bed.

@CheerBear @Gazza75 @Maggie , I haven't noticed any post are missing, but if I do I'll let them know.

Hope you are all doing well with your projects.

Thes are the diamond paintings I wanted to try from Amazon, but, the postage is too expensive.  Bit bummed about it as I really like underwater pics. 

turtle.JPG

dolphins.JPG

@outlander @saturnzoon @Former-Member 

@Gazza75  They are lovely. Sorry about the postage. 

@Maggie. Glad you like them.  🙂  How are you today?

I went to the shop and got a basic bee to try along with a slightly bigger butterfly one.  Postage is over $20 on amazon about the same as each of the paintings ughgh.  It's annoying when they say free postage for over $50, but, then they don't actual do it.

Former-Member
Not applicable

They are beautiful @Gazza75 

I love the bright colours. Pity about the postage. 

I hope that you can find something similar. 

👍😊

I know @Gazza75  I just checked Wish, I only found some dolphins for $5, but the postage would be about $6 I think. Nothing like the ones you like.

I’m not doing well these last few days, but push on hoping the black dog doesn’t bite too hard.

How are you travelling?

@Maggie, thanks for having a look for Me.  🙂  I'm sorry you aren't doing so well the last few days.  Happy to listen if you want to talk about it.  🙂 Heart 

I'm travelling pretty good, work is feeling more and more diffucult.  My neck and shoulders aren't improving much.  In short I think age is catching up with my rather rapidly. 

Have doctors appointment this arvo, talking to him about reducing my meds, I've already taken my own actions as he wants to go to slow.  He's not worried about diabetes or heart problems.  The side effects are doing more harm than good.  I think I've been misdiagnosed.

@Former-Member, glad you like them.  I like the bright colours to.  My favourite pictures are where you have underwater and above the water in one.  Be really cool to find one of those to do.

How are you?  What are you getting up to today?  

they are beautiful @Gazza75 , love them both

Hello @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Maggie , @saturnzoon 

@Maggie, I ordered 4 patterns from Wish, much cheaper postage and good range of products.  Lots of different sizes which is nice.  🙂 Heart

Glad you like them @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance