Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Millieme
Senior Contributor

what helps

hi, im not very good at sharing or talking.somehow i always manage to get it all wrong. sorry for wrong timing.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: what helps

@Millieme   You have picked a really bad time to post my friend.  I am thoroughly exhausted and have to turn in for the night.  Couldn't possibly reply in any helpful way.  Have a good night's sleep and perhaps some more of us will have the opportunity to talk with you tomorrow.  Take care.

Hi @Millieme here as it's getting on to 1.30am. There is never a time that is wrong to post on the forum. Sharing and talking can be helpful, other times quiet, I think. We are also all different and have different strengths and vulnerabilities.

I know very well in myself the feeling of being wrong in many ways. But we are not wrong for simply being ourselves.

Perhaps if you'd like to talk and share more than you feel you are doing at this time, it could help to expand on how comfortable you feel with this one small step at a time. Over the past six years I've been on the forum, the high level of acceptance of people of all kinds has been a strength of this space we can take and leave at our own rhythm.

Hoping you wake to a better day.

You misunderstood me re timing @Mazarita.  Late posts made when so many forumites are tired or already in bed naturally reach fewer people - and when we really need someone to respond, that can be disappointing.  

Hi @Historylover I was not referring to your post, though I can see now how you might think that. My post was referring to Millieme apologising for 'wrong timing'. You are right that there isn't always someone around at odd times and that can be hard on people hoping for immediate responses. Hope today is one of the good ones for you both.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance