Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

thinking about leaving the forum for a while

Smiley Sadhi everyone although Ive had wonderfull support here on the forums especially in recent times,I feel at times I may have over shared personal information which may have upset some forum members,also I feel I need to focus on my life in person off the forums for a while I need to learn to respect myself more,self care and try to sort through things,for now that means taking a break from the forums.gotta figure things out for myself,got panicked last night that I ruined anonominity on the forums which scared me,need to be more carefull how much details I share sorry to @Zovy and @Bett for any upset caused, thats all, best wishes everyone,I didnt mean to anger or betray anyone Smiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5

Re: thinking about leaving the forum for a while

Hi @LostAngel,

Sounds like you are making a decision to put yourself first and allow yourself a bit of space for some self-care. We will be here when you get back, and I hope you aren't being too hard on yourself Heart

hello and hugs @LostAngel sending you hugs my friend 

we are here for you always and there are lots of other thread in the forumland xoxo

hello @Jynx Heart

poster.jpg

Hi @LostAngel  so sorry you feel this way. I hope you stay and talk it out on here. We all have our bad days and mix ups.   You speak from the heart and are genuine. But if you need a break for you, then enjoy.  💐🌷

That's really lovely @Shaz51 

Hi @LostAngel ,

Your decision to put yourself first in knowing what you need is definitely acknowledged.

However, please know that you are ALWAYS welcome here.

Im not sure what has happened, but please know we would like to help you through it. Life is full of ups and downs - sometimes, we get hurt, and sometimes we hurt others, but the strength is to move beyond these challenges in order to grow. 

I remember my mentalisation-based therapy group sessions I had for 18 months. I had some very confronting sessions with people I did not get along with. The learning came from me sticking it out, and learning to handle adversity with the help of my therapist.

All in all, we are waiting for your return. You know best about what you need.

You will always be welcome here,

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance