Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thank you @Sans911 i dontplan on giving up on you either 💕

It does sound like theres still a fair bit to do. Are you past the part you were really stuck on? Is the rest abit easier to do so youll be able to work through it quicker?

Sorry @outlander I've been on a long call with a friend. Not sure if you're still awake.

@outlander @Sans911 @Snowie 💜💕💞💜💕❤️

Morning @Maggie - you're up early & I've not gone to sleep yet.

@Sans911  Oh dear. Have you been working on your assignment? 

I’m always around early. Up with the birds, kind of, drinking coffee and sitting up in bed, only warm spot. Hope you are okish.

I'm OK @Maggie. A little melancholy maybe. I've worked on my assignment in bits and pieces but I'm easily distracted. I'm quite stressed about it.

I didn't take my sleeping tablet last night because I wanted to stay up later. I think it's going to be a long, hard week. My cats are going to want food in an hour or so. Then I'll see if I can sleep a little.

I'm not a morning person but there is something special about that first dawning of the day. And drinking a coffee in the comfort and warmth of bed. Enjoy it.

@Sans911  I hope you get some rest later. I also hope the week is ok, or comes in manageable bits.C79985B1-812A-4CC2-9AB2-152EA157B993.jpeg

Hi @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 @Maggie @Former-Member   thanks for the mentions.  I had a day off the forums yesterday so there's a lot I missed but too much to catch up on.  Sending wishes for one of the better days for all here.

Very sad to hear about the sh @outlander .  You matter so much to so many of us here.  Please don't hurt yourself.

@Sans911 are you around atm?

Yes hun @outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance