Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thank you @Gazza75
goodnight, hope tomorrow isn't to boring.

Like you and many others here in the forums @outlander, it's frustrating being mentally unwell. And there's no quick fix. It's just a matter of time.

And my upcoming surgery is making me think twice about my decision. There's so much I have yet to go through. Disfigurement, scarring, healing, limitations. I don't know if I can cope with it all.

I'm sorry you feel like your GP and nurse aren't helping. That sounds very frustrating.

We need to find those magic wands that fix everything hey @Sans911

Your surgury i can imagine would be really daunting,scary and have lots to consider.

Have you and your surgeon/support team come up with how youll manage when your discharged e.g home care help, increased support worker visits, support in general such as the cancer council or breast cancer support, help with garden care and all those sorts of things?
I know your independent and the limitations not to mention everything else that you may need to handle mentally and physically but you really deserve that help and support too.

Sorry @Sans911 i realise it probably to much to think atm. Would you like to come sit with me? Im just putting the kettle on so can make you a hot chocolate too

I'm off to sleep lil Sis @outlander so I'll say goodnight my angel. I hope you sleep ok.

Goodnight sis @Sans911 💞💞

@outlander @Sans911  I wish I was a wordy person but I’m not, they just stick inside my head. I hope this says some of what I would like to be able to say to both of you.81BCF1F7-0118-4A28-9F78-0415FF01FA60.jpeg

thank you @Maggie that is lovely

@Snowie @Sans911 Heart

Hugs my as sister @outlander  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance