Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I'm not trying to invalidate you @outlander but tommorow's anniversary is a past event. It doesn't need to be repeated or even given much thought. You have moved past that time. Since I've known you, you have moved forward in small amounts. There have been changes in the way that you think and behave. So you aren't quite the same person as before. Although you're a little 'stuck in a rut' situation right now, it won't be this way forever. And you don't sit by and do nothing. You take matters into your hands and find things to occupy your mind and build skills that will help shape your future. You are strong, determined and courageous. Hang in there lil Sis. I understand now is not easy, but there is a different life to come for you. Let that comfort you and keep you looking forward instead of backwards. Big squishy 🤗 💕💕💕🌹💕🌹🌹🌹💕

Sounds like a fun time too @Appleblossom its nice to hear. The drives despite long can be worth it hey

Thanks  sis @Sans911 🌸

Yes youre right. Im not really one to sit on my hands. Things have changed since  those times which is a good start. Hopefully  things will keep edging their way forward and life will become different soon. 

If you're struggling tommorow come back & read my words and tell me your response. It will remind you to keep holding on and looking forward.

I have trouble with those anniversaries too @outlander. I'm not immune to their effects. But as time passes & I move forward a little a time it gets easier to deal with. Now they are becoming just another memory of a very sad & difficult time in my life.

Memories they are/will be indeed @Sans911  

My hopes  are that we can all move forward and have a better life. One step at a time hey

💜

Thank you for being here  ❤

Hun, I enjoy being here for you. It gives me lots of pleasure. Talking to you is interesting and worthwhile ,
even if you're having a not so great a time. Your connection to me has been very beneficial.
@outlander 💜 💜

@Sans911  💜 that is much the same way i feel about you too. Always here for you too doesnt matter what thr topic is 💜 💜💜

Goodnight from me for now, struggling  to stay awake now  😴😴😴

Goodnight @Snowie @Appleblossom  😴💖💖💕💚

Sleep  well everyone xo

I thought you were asleep already @outlander. Goodnight sweetie 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕

hope you are well @outlander @Sans911 with where you are both at these days

hey also to @Snowie 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance