Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Same @outlander

I watched the latest episode of The Mandalorian and also watched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy after it.
Its a bit hard to understand but it was good,

Im off to bed. Take care my friend

Im watching 2 and a half men @Flying_Hams but finished it now.

Hope you sleep well

@outlander  I can’t find any appropriate words/quotes. But hopefully this says some of what I can’t. 💙💙💙

FB6BFB64-AD94-47A8-AA9D-A16D5C9DD7C2.jpeg

Thinking of you (often) @outlander  and hoping today is a better one for you.  How are you going with the nerve thing in your face?  Being in constant pain would be making all sorts of things harder than usual for you.  I also wonder if there's a bit of 'compassion fatigue' going on because you've cared for so many others for so long - it would be totally understandable if there was.

Take care xx

@outlander  So sorry for what is happening atm. Is there a charity near by who might be able to help with the power costs? Salvation Army?????💙💙💙

hi @eth sorry I missed your post before.
Nerves are still much the same. its becoming hard to live with and gets quite distressing. i have quite abit of pain in 2 of my other teeth and hoping its not an infection or something as the gums are sore where they were removed still a lot of small lumps in there. i see the dentist in another week so ill see what she says if she, i may get a second opinion depending on what the outcome of this appointment is.
i had to spell things 3 times on the phone today 😞 couldn't speak the words. just made for an even more embarrassing day then what its already been. on top of that im worried im starting to form an addiction to pain meds.

i would say there is a lot of compassion fatigue happening. i didn't even want to take my younger sister to the park while i was waiting on my other sister at her nail appointment. i feel awful about it as i just don't want to and usually reflects in the way i speak unintentionally.

thanks for the pic @Maggie its beautiful. i already sought help from a charity once before and they were judgemental. i don't want to go through that again. according to most between myself and pops pay we should be able to afford it. that's if there wasn't other bills, medical and travel expenses and pets etc to pay for but they don't take it into account. i will just have to try and work more or something.

Hang in there @outlander ❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻🌻

Hi @outlander 

I'm sorry you are going through so much at the moment. Am around if you need to chat Heart

thanks @Gazza75

Thanks @Snowie its really good to see you xo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance