Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

its ok @Former-Member
you can only be here when you can but you dont have to stay away even if you think your to depressing for anyone. your always welcome to talk here to anyone you like as much as you like Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just showered and hopefully sleep soon. 

Are you ok? @outlander 💖

im ok enough at the moment thanks @Former-Member
just pretty tired. i am overly tired atm due to my cycle- first one in 3 months so im not surprised.
im watching ncis though atm so just chilling.

Are you ok tonight? is there anything you want to chat about?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks, but I think I’d better go and do my affirmations etc and try sleep @outlander 

Just wanted to say “hello”! 👋

Im glad you have a show to distract you. 

Nighty night 💜💖

goodnight @Former-Member
i hope you get some sleep tonight
💚💜

Just stopping in to say goodnight to everyone. Im hoping to gst more than 3 hrs broken sleep tonight so am heading off abit early. 

Hoping you all get some good sleep in there somewhere. 

Goodnight 💕💕

@Snowie @Sans911 @Zoe7 @Meowmy @CheerBear @Former-Member @Teej @eth  and all who may be passing through

would anyone know when HC will be back online?
i havent seen them online all week.... i know it wont be today as its public holiday...

@greenpea 👋

Hiya @outlander . I have a feeling the hc is a bit understaffed at the moment (Rockpool leaving last week too). The chat line might have been the thing that hasn’t been staffed as frequently. I did notice that too. Hopefully it will be back soon.....or possibly with Easter it has been very busy 🤷‍♀️

thats true @Teej i hadnt thought of that. i know theres been lots of public holidays this past week but hasnt seen it online on the days that wasnt a public holiday. thought it mightve just been my end. Tried khl and they werent helpful. here seems to be the only place that seem to get it 😕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance