Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

thank you sister @BlueBay , i need hugs tonight too xxxx

You are a good forumite friend @BlueBay
Happy to be here with you mate 🙂

Dreams 

goals

plans

what are they? Do they even exist?

i don’t have any. Pretty sad I think 

I don’t know if me being on here is causing problems with others 

maybe i need to leave forever 

I struggle to support so many on here 

I try to be my best snd reply to as many as I can 

and when I don’t I hit the support button

i never mean to cause problems with others in here

it’s too hard to talk about

msybe if I leave forever it will be better because at the moment I feel vulnerable emotional overwhelmed

maybe my time on life is over

maybe I just need to go

I’m not looking for who replies or how many replies

I’m just not good

but it doesn’t matter

my heart is aching so much that niw im crying 

@BlueBay  We are sitting with you here. I am so sorry your heart is aching, know we all hear you and value you very much. We really hope that you stay within the community, there's a lot of care here for you. We see the growth in the times that you don't Heart 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @BlueBay 

Please be reassured that you being here is NOT causing problems for anybody else.  Those who can, will respond and support you ... those who cannot, will do what they can.  Sometimes that is just the support button to let others know that we care.  And that is enough.  So please Bluebay ... do not leave here on anyone elses account.  None of us would be better off without you, and in fact quite the opposite would be the case ...  you are a wonderfully supportive person, and one I have grown to respect and appreciate every single day.

You say you have no dreams, no goals and no plans.  But that isnt so.  You have plans for a holiday in October.  You have dreams and goals for each of your wonderful children and your darling little granddaughter.  You have goals also for yourself, and thats why you have a MH team around you.  Your goal is to improve your lot and to make your everyday life that much better.  Please do not give up on those dreams goals and plans that you do have.  And dont lose sight of them.

You have so many here who care for you, and who willingly sit with you to offer comfort and support.  I am only one of those, and I know sometimes I am not around as much as I would like to be.  But I am sitting with you now.  You are welcome to cry on my shoulder.  And likely I will cry along with you.  My heart too is aching .. for you ... for me ... for lost opportunities in life ... for those who suffer indescribable pain in their lives.  So cry ... it is a healing thing to do. And I am here with you ... no shame, no blame, no judgement ... only care compassion and understanding.

Sherry 

Hi @BlueBay 

It's another lovely day up here today and I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone - and this is a lovely place to stay too - I am glad you have a trip planned for October - you deserve it

Huffnpuff really needs to know how his cracking it about finances is affecting you - one thing I have learned though life is to give other people choices - either you do this or that - not both - one friend I had for a long time thought it was an ultimatum but in time he learned it was a choice and figured it out - Huffnpuff can too

So what do you say to him?

The next time all this comes up you can say to him

"Either you discuss this financial situation without getting angry or butt out - do not insult me with criticism when there is nothing I can do to change anything"

It might not work the first time but repeat yourself - practise saying this out loud before anything crops up - then he can learn to either discuss things rationally or shut up - and

If he starts on about your MI then again say

"No one wants to have an MI - it seems to me you have OCD - I'm not blaming you so stop blaming me"

Dr Phil says that we train other people how to treat us - I guess by accepting the way Huffnpuff treats you he thinks it's okay - but it's not - it's unkind and abusive - 

It seems to me that he is absolving himself in some way by saying you worry too much and then cracking it as if blaming you - it's really not on for him to do that

And it's not as if you are trying to change him in anyway - just his behaviour toward you - and if he doesn't listen to you or goes on with his crap - then walk out - go to another room or walk around the block or get in your car and drive for a half hour - 

I know how damn hard all of this is - I get it

Dec

Hi @nashy @Owlunar @Former-Member 

Thankyou ❤️

Ive had a bad day at wirk.  There’s only two shop girls me and a younger girl. She is going away for 4 weeks so this morning she showed me all the reports I have to do for our supervisor. I asked her “who do I call if I’m sick “. I will be opening the shop on all my shifts. I need to know who to call. She gave me some names and then all of a sudddn my so called friend replies - oh you’re not going to be sick. You’ll be fine. We will cope for the three weeks away. You won’t get sick. WTF!!! 

How does she know I won’t get sick. What does she know. 

God I was sooo angry. I couldn’t even look at her. 

As you can tell I’m still sngry. 

Was I reasonable in asking who to ring?

I’m sick of being treated like a fool stupid person. 

This friend is now not really a close friend anymore. 

@Shaz51 @Flying_Hams @Gazza75  

@BlueBay, it was a perfectly logical and normal question to ask.  You need to know who to call so they can organise someone else to open the shop.  She sounds like a petty, immature and stupid person to Me.  Does she ever not get sick?  I wouldn't let it worry you BlueBay.  You are better off without people like that in your life.

Take care Heart

Yeah @BlueBay seems like a good question to ask I think.
Maybe they are too young and therefore a bit ignorant?
People can be tactless. Sounds like dealing with them only when you need to is the best course of action.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance