Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

how am I feeling

hi all just a vent post ect,Im feeling tired its been a busy week ,Im still on holiday go back home in a few days,talking alot and being outwardly social with family who Im staying with at the moment but also need alot of alone time,been out quite a bit for a number of nights at the momment,have started yelling at random family members,maybe yelling a bit too much at times ,last night was crying in public but hid my tears,when I dont feel ok I make out I am,other times Im very outspoken to family members about how I feel,also feel as if Ive got the feeling that Im going to miss out on having a relationship ect thats me feeling that way,its been a good time but sometimes getting tired,sometimes I dont know how I feel inside is it depression or just empty feeling as if times running out and I am missing out on things socially

1 REPLY 1

Re: how am I feeling

Pat yourself on the back. You’re doing alright.
Emotional pain isn’t easy to deal with.
Try just deep breaths and journaling your experiences. The smiling minds app is good.
Re read your journal from time to time to see how your going.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance