Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

tisme
Senior Contributor

grief n loss

mum died a month ago and Im so alone, dont have any friends, just a disabled daughter i worry so much about the future i feel sick. im stressed n anxious and alone i dont know what to do no money , no nothing after caring for so many for so long now i need care im alone

5 REPLIES 5
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: grief n loss

Hello @tisme

So sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. Please know that you are not alone - that we are here for you. 

I know grief well and it's so important to allow time to grieve and to lean on us here in that process. It's good that you are reaching out.

Financial worries adds to the pain but there are organisations out there that can help you. You can contact your local community centre that can help you with food, bills, clothes etc or contact your local charities. You have given so much and now it's your turn to ask for help and get support and care. You can also seek a mental health plan through your GP to access grief counselling and/or therapy if you feel that will help. 

Please keep reaching out as you don't have to go through this alone. Please take good care and be kind to you. Sending a warm hug 🤗 

@tisme Sorry to hear about your mother. Woman Sad That in itself is the toughtest loss a persona usually endures.

That you are struggling to survive alone with your daughter is difficult.  Pls reach out to your local charitiies, community centre etc for any proactical help and morla support that they can offer.  You deserve it to get throught his time.

3 Yellow Roses LHolberg.jpeg

there is no one I have looked around on the internet . I have my own disability issues to with spine /neck so doing much is "painful" I'm so depressed I cant stand it

Hi @tisme,

It sounds like a painful time. Thank you for reaching out and sharing here. I hope that you will continue to get support from your forum peers. Are you linked into any carer support organisations? I know that sometimes there are respite options for carers who really need some time out...

thats the problem , there is no one.  ive cared for so many for so long.  there are no carer groups in my area  friends i dont have now.  in a neighbour hood that isnt safe. i am completely alone .

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance