Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

feeling more calmer/ Curious about Herbal remedies for Anxiety and Depression

Hello Everyone Tonight I am feeling better,More Calm and am also curious about benefits of Herbal remedies I know that Lavender is suposed to help with stress but I also realised that today something about using Chamomile Body wash in the shower really helped to relax my mind and body in general it was a good effect,also Ive been getting lots of sleep,taking my meds,ate regular today ,although at times feeling angry It was overall a much better day emotionally I didnt do many things but maybe at the moment I have needed to slow down and just take care of daily needs ect and self care,lots of distractions,and communicating or at least starting to communicate with family members a bit more again after that couple of days of isolation ect ,thanks for all your support on here friends ,and just wondering if chamomile,Lavender or any other herbel remedies have helped anyone else ease their anxiety and depression thanks LostAngel P.S also Mindfullness has helped alot too Heart

2 REPLIES 2

Re: feeling more calmer/ Curious about Herbal remedies for Anxiety and Depression

Hey @LostAngel 

I have just gone through a rosemary tea detox.

I like herbal teas but the actual physical effect is not always strong enough.

However recently I have been doing it as a routine and that actually helps more.  The whole sense of regularity and repetitive action and enjoying it with others adds to the calming within.

Apple

Heart

Re: feeling more calmer/ Curious about Herbal remedies for Anxiety and Depression

Hey @LostAngel
Nice to see you

Yeah I have found herbal tea quite useful for anxiety
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance