Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Yet another chapter of self discovery - my introduction

Apologies all for being absent for a few days. Ive been having ups and downs which are really throwing me atm. I've also been feeling so angry I best thought to keep to myself for I may say something wrong and regret it later.

Hey @Purplerain. Post natal depression is so hard. The roller coaster of emotions are so draining. I must look at the positives like my breast feeding improving. I think because he has gone through a growth spurt it is easier for him.

Gosh @Former-Member that is crazy about your cyst. That is very large. I'm glad they got it before anything happened. Also sorry for the late reply. I do hope everything is going better for you 😊

Thank you @outlander. A small post like yours can mean alot and at this moment it does 😊

@Blep
Thinking of you 💖💚🌻

@Blep,

Yes, that's the best thing to do. Focus on the positives. Your baby is healthy and growing well. Take time out for yourself when you can, something that you enjoy.

Take care and thinking of you.😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance