Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Workplace sexual harassment

I'm really not sure if I can call the police. I think if something happened I would go straight to my doctor and report it to him. 
I know it will trigger me with my past abuse. 
I will think this through. 
look he might not do anything to me 

but at least I have a plan 

but yes I'm scared @MummaMia 

Hello @BlueBay 

Its very normal to feel scared and unsure in a situation like this. Speaking to your doctor is also a good idea and it seems as though you know to expect support from him. I would also familiarise yourself with the workplace policies on sexual harassment. Glad to hear that you are feeling empowered and have a plan. 

take care

Candycane

HI @BlueBay 

This person cannot touch you and if he/she does you have the right to fend them off. This means you are allowed protect yourself with any means necessary, first issue indications of warning, second, apply force to restraint or self-defence. Make sure you are in sight of onlookers as witness to your defence. all the best.

I'm really shitty with everyone tiday. I think it's the anxiety. 
enjoying the day with my 2 yr old granddaughter at the Wiggles concert in Melbourne. We are 5 rows frim the front. Great tickets. Little A us dressed up as Emma wiggle. So cute. 
trying to not let tomorrow get to me. 
@candycane @MummaMia @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Gazza75  @Maggie 

@opinions2019dec  

Hi ther @BlueBay 

yeah thats great dont let it get to you although tomorrow you will face the music. Just call in sick if all else fails and then when the bosses ask why, you tell them becoz of the creepy old man at the window looking within hurts your existence. thanks

I'm going to keep in touch here tomorrow while at work. I'll sneak in tea room and keep you all updated. 
actually I'm going to keep my phone on me tomorrow on the counter. 
@candycane @opinions2019dec @Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Maggie @Molliex @Shaz51  @Gazza75  

@BlueBay ❤️❤️😊😊🌻🌻

Good luck @BlueBay. Keeping your phone on you sounds like a good plan. 

@BlueBay 

like I said use force to restaint, maybe the fridge door or toaster. Whichever path you take, make sure there are other around watching. Thanks 

Heart @BlueBay Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance