Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: What Bipolar is like

How about a party when I finished my diploma? That's in a year's time. I'll be ready to party on then, in my 40th year of life!

That would be one huge party to organise - finishing your diploma and 40 - 2 things to celebrate @Queenie ...and we have a year to organise it lol

A long time to organize a perfect night @Zoe7! I've never had an online party held in my honour before! 🙂

Party time ,booked in @Zoe7, @Queenie Smiley Very Happy

It will be the best party we can possibly put on for you @Queenie - make sure you keep reminding me and any suggestions on theme, ideas, things you would like to have at YOUR party would be handy too. 

@Shaz51 we have a whole year to organise this one - that is around 51 weeks and 5 days more than most of them lol

yaaaaa @Zoe7 Smiley Very Happy

Sounds great @Zoe7 @Shaz51. At least there's no pressure to organize something quickly LOL Smiley LOL

hahaha @Queenie no there isn't Smiley LOL

@Queenie 8 years!!!!!! OMG! this lil pea might be  6 foot under in 8 years lol! so we better have a party when you finish your college degree 🙂

Does that mean I’m mad if I do those things @ greenpea .. Im ok with being labeled as depressed anxiety not so sure re bipolar but have been big signs esp last few years
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance