Skip to main content

Re: What 2020 was and what I want from 2021

@MDT hey Hamso, hope doc was helpful. Take care. 

Thanks @Meowmy
Hope you have a good day
Home now - will work on some stuff

depressed atm
😞

so many things to consider for my life and my general direction

It's overwhelming

Anyone?

@MDT hey Hamso, it's not easy to be us. Life is not easy MI or not. We need to get through. You are young. At your age,  a lot of people have similar issues. We certainly did. Time flies. It will go fast. By the time you will be my age now, I will be near Heaven lol. You are intelligent. You are trying your best. Hey Hamso, hope we can get through. Prayers for you. 

No wonder I get confused when people say they are seeing a pdoc -

This is the Official Dictionary meaning/ definition of PDOC:

"Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness (PDOC) What is a Prolonged Disorder of Consciousness? A disorder of consciousness, or impaired consciousness, is a state where consciousness has been affected by damage to the brain. This could be as a result of a traumatic brain injury, stroke or other cause of damage to the brain"

I know that people are referring to a Medical Doctor - yet the usual/ official definition is "Prolonged Disorder of Consciousness" (caused by brain injury).

Smiley HappyAdge

@Adge hey Adge, how are you going these days? 

Hi @Meowmy How are you?

I'm still struggling along.

The usual daily physical pain & chronic illness issues - Sometimes manageable, sometimes not (like last week).

Harder without a job.

I'm getting there....

Hopefully you are too.

Adge

@Adge hey Adge, hope more manageable days for you. Hope we can get by all the challenges. I am okayish. Good days and bad days. My mood is very hard to manage. Unpredictable and difficult. Have cut down on work. But not feeling much better.  Need a new body lol ha. Take care. 

Yes I need a New Body Too @Meowmy I'm with you in that one (hope)....

Sorry to hear that cutting down your work hours has not helped you to feel much better.

You take care too.

Adge