Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Quick good morning @Shaz51 

Sending gentle thoughts your way.

PS 

images (80).jpg

Hi @Shaz51 

I'm sorry to hear you have this extra problem with Mr Shaz and his Mental Illness

Is paranoia part of this issue or is it something new? 

Yes - this would be goll-ee hard - thinking of you

Dec

Is paranoia part of this issue or is it something new?---  it is ongoing my second mum @Owlunar 

mr shaz always image what customers and family say , I am always covering i up

Hello @Former-Member , @Determined , @Maggie , @Smc , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Faith-and-Hope , @Appleblossom 

bad night last night i think i had a gall bladder attack last night Smiley Sad

@Shaz51  💕💜💕💜

Hugs @Shaz51 

Gall bladder plus paranoid husband is a LOt to manage. 

It is amazing how sharing on the forum seems to help ...

Care bears.jpg

very true my sister @Appleblossom Heart

here for you everyday xxx

It's hard work for you @Shaz51  - with Mr Shaz imagining things that other people are saying and doing and thinking when most likely people wouldn't be concerned with that - it's not as if we can do anything about what other people are about

I know Mr Shaz suffered a lot of loss which caused his Mental Illness - I understand. I had severe reactive depression and anxiety a long time ago now and one thing I remember is how hard it was to organise my life during the bad spells but I must have been lucky because it never concerned me what other people were about - yes - there were times when things got under my skin but we all have spells like that

What happens when you have a gall-bladder attack? - Is that severe pain or nausea or both at once - I remember a girl at school at gall bladder issues and had her gall bladder removed. Are you up for an operation or do you need to control this with diet and other life-style arrangements. It must be horrible - 

All the best Shaz - it must be exhausting and I hope you are feeling better by now

Sending best wishes

Dec

What happens when you have a gall-bladder attack? - Is that severe pain or nausea or both at once--- yes , you feel soo sick when you look at food and trying to cook dinner is yuk @Owlunar and you can have vomiting , indigestion , going to the toilet a lot , very uncomfortable

you need to control this with diet and other life-style arrangements until if it is really bad you get it removed

@Former-Member, @Determined , @Smc , @Former-Member ,

i am like these easy weeks, takes the pressure off me , the aches and pains are not as bad as busy weeks

mr shaz gets anxious if we are not busy working but he enjoys it sometimes and then other times he does not

@Shaz51, I know someone who got to the point of gall bladder removal. Pretty painful. Hope you have a better day today.

That sounda awful @Shaz51
Sending lots of hugs ❣
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance