Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unstable

So so so so angry at the world today the way it works and people in general including myself. Today i have had too many thoughts & emotions to count! I feel like a monster! & i want to get off this hell of a emotional roller coaster. I am so so done with humans today!!!!!!! I have no motivation to do anything but wallow 😴
47 REPLIES 47
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Unstable

Hi @Former-Member - I hope that some of the anger has settled a bit and that your afternoon/evening has been a little bit better. Some days are just too much and sometimes other humans are just not helpful/thoughtful/kind... I get caught up find myself just sitting and not able to break free of the thinking, even though i know its not helpful... so i'm hearing you! If it would help to share/vent more, please do so, will be here listening if it helps.
TAB
Senior Contributor

Can relate to that @Former-Member and when things aren't going well its easy to let the worlds problems in.. and notice things that you don't usually think of. Nothing wrong with wallowing, well except as a lifestyle and if you don't want to I guess . Things will get better..
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member @TAB I am still angry. I slept the night at my gfs & got out of the same walls i see every day... Feel a bit better...@TAB i completely agree i see things most don't and wouldn't have a thought of. I feel like i an turning into a bad person myself from the effects of everything. The other night i went and got pissed and did something i wouldn't do i think just to prove to myself i could do if but now i regret it...The voices in my head started again and then i just fell apart all over again...
TAB
Senior Contributor

Ive been through stages where I do things that I regret as in well more than usual. Perhaps it's something else that's bothering you re 'the effects of everything' @Former-Member
Um Im a guy so maybe not a he best person to be talking to ..anyway glad you are feeling better
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB no it's multiple things built up over a period of time dealing with it alone

Thanks
TAB
Senior Contributor

Fair enough @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member i want to talk about all of it i do then it just becomes a mess or i talk about it and then don't want to talk about it.

I have so much hate for the world and humans and other ppls bs and my own bs are the main reasons why most times i just want to be left alone.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB Thanks i also genuinely hate most males
TAB
Senior Contributor

Well I fessed up @Former-Member re being male I don't really hate anyone .. ok I detest some people and some are very annoying and a subset of those groups is female lol 🙈
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance