Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Night beautiful, I am grateful for you @Emelia8 🤗🙏😗💞

Good morning @Anastasia 😄🌺

I notice you were up late overnight. How are you this morning?

Thought I'd bring you an early cuppa and remind you that I'm here for you. I'm hoping you're asleep, in which case the cuppa will stay nice and hot in its thermal mug, until you're ready.

Perhaps you can have a Sunday sleep in?  Tiptoeing quietly out the door, and closing it gently behind me.

Catch you later my friend. 🌻🌷

Emelia 💜

Have read the last 4 pages as was concerned for you, @Anastasia ...is lupus the dreaded diagnosis? And am also concerned for you re the crisis you mentioned in your Worry Room post...please take care 💙

I'm sorry to worry you.

Yes lupus. @NatureLover 

My bf was in a dangerous situation. It's resolved but the ripple effects are yet to be seen and I am scared for what they will be. I can't divulge sadly, I feel I need to as I am scared but for now that's all I can say. I'm not sure how I feel or am coping right now. I love you for caring enough to stray but you're naughty as I know you shouldn't. Please look after you, you're a special soul Naturelover xxx 🤗💞🌷

Tagging you Em so you have an update hunny. I really don't want you to focus on me. I'll be ok. Let's get you ok, I'm back in your pocket tomorrow and to be hanging out with you whilst you are there for the duration I'm actually can't wait! Hubby will be fine with his friends company. Let's focus on you. I have to ask did you speak to the medical team or breast care nurse about not having males involved? Oh I hope so Em. @Emelia8 🙏🤗💞

Sorry I'm not tagging all of you beautiful people that reached out and sent encouragement I need to tend to my boy. I love you all x

@Anastasia All I can say is you have our love and support Hon 💖💖💖

I know and I am truly grateful for you all @Zoe7 it got me through the waiting game yesterday and on countless other occasions. Thank you 😊🙏💞

Support and hugs for you today @Anastasia 

❤️🤗❤️

Ditto for you @Eve7 🙏🤗💞💖

I’m off to the movies with friends @Anastasia  and I’m actually looking forward to it.

💖💖

What a lovely idea @Eve7 

What are you seeing, or are you yet to plan?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance