Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia Hearing you Hon and here with you Heart

My dear friend @Anastasia ... I read your post on Worry Room about your current crisis. I logged on to let you know I hear you and I am here for you. I'm quiet right now due to my own crisis ... but please tag me if you need to talk and I will come.  I'm really sorry ... words are not flowing.  I love you very much, and want you to be okay.  

Emelia 😔💞

Image result for I'm here for you my friend

Oh hunny. I love you. I'm sorry you're in crisis please please please stay safe. 

I'm scared for what will be here. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting... I will be ok just not sure what is happening @Emelia8 my boy is safe too thats all I can say sorry. Please focus on you. Stay safe cause you mean the world to me promise xxx

@Anastasia 😔💞

Good to hear your boy is safe.

I have to say .... you being scared and on the edge of your seat waiting and not knowing what is happening ... does not sound exactly okay to me.  I hope your bf and your Dad are okay.  I'm feeling scared for you too Myboy.  It must be so hard for you not knowing whats happening.  Its hard for me not knowing whats going on for you too, but I know you are not able to talk about some things.  And thats okay. 

I really dont want to talk much about me, in fact its probably best I dont. I will say that I was badly triggered on Thursday and have been in a really bad place since.  Constant hypervigilance and not able to get any sleep is not helping.  I'm just tired, sick, sore and fed up with everything.  But I am doing everything I can to remain safe, so please dont add me to your worries.

Really worried about you @Anastasia , so would appreciate an update at some point, if you can?  No hurry though.

Emelia 💕

Still sitting with you @Anastasia and here for you anytime. 💕

Just dropping by with a calming hug @Anastasia 

I love you and I am here sitting by your side.

💖🤗🙏🤗💖

Sitting here with you at this scary time. ❤️❣️
Big gentle hugs 🤗🦋🤗

Please shout out if there's anything we can do to help.

Dear @Anastasia 

Quickly dropping in to say good night. I cant keep my eyes open any longer. I hope you've had some better news by now, are aware of whats happening and feel more at ease. Try to get some sleep beautiful ... you need to take care of you right now.

Good night. 🌹💤

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance