Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Hope you are starting to feel better today @Anastasia 

Loving hugs

❤️💜🤗🤗💜❤️

This is me @Sophia1 🙏💞

squishes for you @Anastasia 

@Anastasia 💕

@Anastasia feeling better?

Hi gorgeous, thank you for dropping in. Not a great deal. Dealing with a lot and no time to rest  mentally or emotionally so allow myself to get better. Very concerned about both my and my boys health. Hoping for a miracle tomorrow. 

How's things with you? @SJT63 

Beautiful @greenpea 

You are not all the things you mention. You are kind, compassionate, caring...a beautiful soul. I wish I could give you a mirror to see you as we all do here. Please speak kindly to yourself sweet pea. You are very special to many. Whatever you hold so dearly as having done bad in the past is in the past Pea. We all make mistakes, gosh I have. Please forgive yourself, you're human and it's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and don't keep repeating them. Does that make sense sweets? Hugs incoming in abundance Pea. Love you lots x

@Anastasia 

💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖🌸💖

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia 

Is your sinus infection improving? I really hope it is. And how is your boy going? 

Sending love & hugs 🤗❤️

Hi beautiful thank you for popping in. Tonight fianlley there is some improvement! 🎉

My boy is doing well. Happy he's home. 

How are you sweetheart, ok?

@WIP 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance