Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Eve7 🙏💞

@Anastasia 

well be both know that's bull

if you don't feel up to reporting, that's fine, but don't think for one moment your issues aren't important enough

having said that, I know what you mean..... I read the anguish in the words of people here and often think to myself "suck it up princess"... but its not a competition, is it?

The Mr cracked the poops with me yesterday when I got home from work... "how are you?" I asked.

"tired" was his reply. "Me too" I offered. I'd just got home from 10 hours at work.

then he went on for 5 minutes about how whevenever you tell someone about  your problems they have to try and make out their's are worse... .told me I was like one of the four Yorkshiremen. (assume you are familiar?) so then I spent 10 minutes apologising for not taking his feelings into account when I blurted out something thoughtless before I was allowed to go and make him a cup of tea. 

I'd just got home for 10 hours out at work... just to reiterate... while he had been at home napping in between a bit of light weeding... again running out of time to do last night's dishes.

bitter? me? nah......

Oh hunny it's good to hear from you, I'm sorry about your long day and Mr S's lack of empathy. Arghhhhhh...

Sending you an abundance of understanding hugs and love and hope for better days ahead. 

Take care of you sweetheart ❤️

Hoping that with the restrictions "maybe" lifting you will have the opportunity to marry some couples soon. Exciting times for you x @SJT63 

Tagging as I never did! 

Hugs SJ x

Hi @Anastasia 😊

I see from some of your posts overnight and this morning, you are going through a really rough patch right now 😢

I want you to know that I hear you and I care.  Stay strong, as I know you are.  Sending you some love and well wishes to both yourself and your boy.

Emelia 💕🤗

Image result for Wanted you to know that I care

Hello precious @Eve7 

And you really are just that to me. 

I hear you sweetheart, I'm sorry you don't feel safe. I have those feelings at times and delete iis my friend. I do think the chances of being recognised are unlikely but I do completely understand. Is there something that we can do to support you. I do agree with @NatureLover that emailing might help? We want you to feel safe Eve and we are holding your hand tight, walking with you 🤗💞

Thank you @Anastasia  💜

This resonates so much.

I have felt broken for a while but this feeling is another level. I can't explain it, empty maybe? No drive within me today, its like the candle has been snuffed. Just darkness,  sadness? I don't know? Maybe sadness for the lives that should have been and aren't. I think his father is giving up, ha did he ever really get in the band wagon anyway? It's sad because then I really am so very alone in this...

Screenshot_2021-11-09-10-12-19-84.jpg

You are never alone @Anastasia , even though it may feel that way a lot of the time.  Really sorry life is so difficult for all of you, and how I wish we could just fix things with a click of the fingers or the wave of a magic wand. But we all just struggle through somehow, never losing sight of the hope that things will get better or a cure can be found. You do so much for your boy, putting everything into his care and leaving nothing left for yourself.

Yes it is sad that his Dad appears to have given up on him.  What changed that perspective I wonder?  From what I understand, he has previously denied there was even a problem.

I'm glad you have the day off today, and I hope that you can do some small thing just for you today.  Your picture has not come through yet, but I will return later to see what you have posted.

Meanwhile ... please take care special friend, you are soooo worth it.  

Emelia 🤗💞

See the source image

Image result for candle burned at both ends

I hear and empathise with your feelings @Anastasia 
I can see that today is a hard day and you’re feeling alone in it.

For what it’s worth, in moments like that for me I have noticed the ripple effect it has on how I see myself & others in the world but try to really hold self compassion and kindness as I gently face the world.

Not sure if that resonates but it looks like you have some great support from other members here on the forum. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance