Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia 💕🧡💜

It's lovely to see you sweetheart thank you for saying hi 💗 @outlander 

What a nightmare. At work. He won't pick up the phone. I have a semi trailer load full of urgent work, I can't focus, it's all too much. I really have no idea how much longer I can go on like this. Maybe covid might come and take me out for a break. Sorry to sound morbid but I just cannot see any light nor any way forward. I have invented the wheel to try to help, and re invented it when it didn't work. Please dear God, Universe whatever the f is out there please provide me with some way forward from this black hole I am sliding further into as each day passes and we go leaping backwards...

Hey @Anastasia, it sounds like a really difficult situation you've been trying to navigate which might be starting to become a little overwhelming. In similar situations, I find it realy helps me if I'm able to step back, even just for a moment, and take a breath.

I'd also like to take this chance to acknowledge all that you have done and continue to do for your boy, who is incredibly lucky to have such a caring and dedicated Mum in you. 

I hope things improve and you are able to find a way to support both of you. You are just as important, and it's important that you take care of yourself through all of this also. Take care 🌸

@Anastasia Was wondering how your day was going. What's going on with your son? Have you spoken to him yet?

Sorry it's all getting overwhelming @Anastasia tag me in your post next time so I can be here for you. I've just been loitering around the forums all day. Sending you some big squishy hugs with a pat on the head

I just came over here to see how your day has been and after reading your post I want to jump through the screen, cook your dinner and give you the biggest ever hug my precious friend @Anastasia 

If I could only whisk you away for a moment and wrap you in love....

Take care

💙🤗💙

Hope everything is ok with your boy @Anastasia 

Awww @Anastasia ... that all sounds quite overwhelming.  No wonder you feel like you're living a nightmare right now.  You know we are all here for you ... just as you have always been there for all of us many times over @saltandpepper @Eve7 @outlander .  Please do not hesitate to post if you need a listening ear or an open heart.  Always here for you precious lady.  Much love to you.

Emelia 🤗💕

22 Feel Like Giving Up Quotes To Motivate You To Keep Going

ohhh hugs @Anastasia , sitting with you my friend xoxo

Hello @Emelia8@saltandpepper@Eve7@TideisTurning 

Don't leave me hanging @Anastasia 🙏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance