Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia 

Heart

Hoping Pictures of Motherhood help.

474px-Gerard_Dou_001.jpgumbilicalcord.jpegMary CassattMary CassattSleeping - Abbot Handerson Thayer 1887Sleeping - Abbot Handerson Thayer 1887

Thank you @Appleblossom x

Thinking of you today @Anastasia and hoping things begin to ease somewhat with all that you are dealing with.

I read that you called Sane chat yesterday, and hope that it was helpful for you.  

Hoping your boy remains safe and that a hospital bed will soon become available which would enable a review of his current treatments.

I hope your workplace is understanding and supportive of any time off or working from home arrangements you need to arrange.

I honestly dont know how you manage all that you do ... you are truly an amazing lady and clearly the best Mum any son could ever hope to have.

Much love and hugs to you my dear friend.

Emelia 💞🤗🌹

Image result for you are a super mum

Tears Em for your kindness, thank you for your message during your own heartbreaking time xoxo

@Emelia8 

Thinking of you today lovely lady @Anastasia 

Hoping you are feeling a touch better than y'day.

Big hugs 🤗💞💞🤗

Hi @WIP 

Thank you...how's things with you?

I'm sort of okay, thanks @Anastasia 

Adjusting to being back home has thrown up a few challenges - loneliness has set back in. Levi is fabulous company, but I'm missing human interaction.  Too many medical appointments (pdoc, psychologist, DBT group, & meeting a peer worker) - therapy & med changes is hard! 

Anyway, whinge over - I'm just in a hurry to feel better. I want my confidence back, I want to work and start living, rather than just existing.

Recovery is a journey, not a destination! 
It's also tough, scary and difficult, but remaining the same is too!!

I see you @Emelia8 .........please know you're in my thoughts. 
Big hugs 🤗❤️❤️🤗

@Anastasia  you are always the first one to step in with a reassuring *hug* for me when I'm down... sorry I'm late to the party again.

much love xoxox

Hello @SJT63 

I appreciate your friendship very much. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you are doing ok? Keep smiling gorgeous xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance