Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Sending hugs @Anastasia 

I hope you and your boy a coping ok 🤗💞

Thank you @WIP 

Are you going home tomorrow? How are you lovely?

Yes, being discharged in the morning @Anastasia 

Mixed emotions, but ultimately grateful that this admission went better than expected and I'll be home with Levi soon. I think it's natural to be feeling nervous and anxious about being on my own again at home.

Pdoc is reducing anti anxiety meds faster than I anticipated, but he seems to think I'll be ok. I'll being putting into practice skills I've learnt in group etc. He wants me to book in for an appt with him next week to see how I'm going.

@WIP wrote:

Yes, being discharged in the morning @Anastasia 

Mixed emotions, but ultimately grateful that this admission went better than expected and I'll be home with Levi soon. I think it's natural to be feeling nervous and anxious about being on my own again at home.

Pdoc is reducing anti anxiety meds faster than I anticipated, but he seems to think I'll be ok. I'll being putting into practice skills I've learnt in group etc. He wants me to book in for an appt with him next week to see how I'm going.

Amazing @WIP you ought to be so chuffed, I certainly am ❣️🙏💞🤗

I am sure there's some apprehension, but that is to be expected. I don't think you'll look back L. Levi will be so excited. I'll keep.you.in my thoughts all day and would love to hear from you if you are up to it. Love you x

Thanks for your support @Anastasia 

Love you too 💞🤗

Good morning @Anastasia 

I am so sorry I missed your call out last night and I hope your boy received some help.

I’ll check in regularly today with love, hugs and whatever else you need.

My S1 is in hospital too after a nasty accident.

💜💕🤗💕🤗💜

Oh @Eve7 I'm so sorry!!!

Big hugs to you 🤗

Don't be sorry I was just sooky and it was a long night. You take care and prayers for boyt our boys xox

@Anastasia 

Heart

@Eve7 

Heart

Prayers for both your boys.

Heart

Thank you @Appleblossom and your too my dear friend 🤗

Thankyou @Appleblossom 

Lots of love

❤️💚❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance