Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Glad to hear he is happy and home. @Anastasia  Mine is just in after a night run.

HeartHeart

@WIP @greenpea 

Smiley Happy

Oh, your boy is home - that's wonderful to hear @Anastasia  I'm glad you are starting to improve.

I struggled y'day and also a bit today. Very lonely and morning group has been a bit triggering (ppl sharing their stories). The afternoons drag on.  I'm developing a good r'ship with my new pdoc though  - he checks on me every evening, and listens to me and takes on board my concerns about swapping to certain ADs. We are working together to make a decision.

Sleep well 💞

Oh @WIP that is wonderful news about pdoc...so so so happy x

My boy finds the group can be triggering too, sorry hun xoxo

You're awake sweetheart? 

@Emelia8 

Really good to hear about your growing confidence and trust in this new pdoc @WIP . Sounds like things are going pretty good in general. Is Levi able to visit 🐶

So good that your boy is doing better @Anastasia and you too.

Emelia 💞

Thanks beautiful, are you ok? I am yet to go to bed. Ended up watching some tv, now just having a lem sip then off to attempt some sleep, what about you? 

@Emelia8 

Hope you're ok sweetheart, sweet dreams my sister 🌸🌺💜

@Emelia8 

I love my Natropath, she checks up on me pretty much every week. Heart

This was her closing message after checking on me and advising of my sinus infection for the last two weeks.

"Fennel is great for sinus but rest is best.
Remember sinus is related to frustrations and uncried tears ie grief. It must be time for your body to transition through this to heal.
Be kind to yourself"

Gosh really @Anastasia ?

Maybe the annoying cough I developed a couple of days ago is sinus related?  Ie grief, unshed tears.  Although I cannot say that the tears are unshed.  The tears keep coming, and its over a week now since hubby died.

I'm glad your naturopath is such a lovely person and is keeping a check on you.  You deserve that.

Emelia 🌺

Oh Em,

I would imagine there will be tears for some time yet, perhaps even down the track, a smell, a song, 

hugging you tightly my special sister @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance