Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

janedoe2
Senior Contributor

Three decades later....

Three decades after a life changing experience I find myself reflecting and reacting. Every life choice after this experience has been influenced by it until this last decade.
I had to choose the better of the worst in every situation and barely made it out in one piece.
I am in a very stable life now. Genuinely happy and supported and recently started feeling intense mood swings. Having acknowledged the life experience I survived I have settled down.
I'm wary the mood swings will come back. I'm hoping this realisation is all it was.
I was thinking about writing anything that comes up down. I breath when realisations/memories arise. All this seems to be working so far.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Three decades later....

Hi @janedoe2
The way you are managing your life now seems to be a very healthy approach. The strategies you are using are obviously working well for you. My personal experiences has taught me to accept what is effective. If it aint broke don't fix it. Try to enjoy the life you have now. Congratulations on the positive strategies you have manage to develop. Well done! 🎶💕🎶
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance