Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Maggie wrote:

@NatureLover  I hope you are feeling a bit better. You are a deeply caring person, it’s lovely to have you around, but take care of yourself also. 💜💜🌸🌸🌸

Thanks so much for your kind words, which I really value, @Maggie . Yes, am feeling a bit stronger. I'm sorry you are in bad pain today 😞 I really hope it eases during the day for you... Heart

@CheerBear Heart yes, I've been in the garden, am deeply grateful for the garden. You're right about nature giving us perspective. I'm OK with all the other restrictions, thanks...how are you with them? Like the 5km rule and the one person shopping?

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good you had some visitors yesterday @Maggie 💞

9D13786A-BF36-4457-8481-787E92E5C957.jpeg

@Former-Member @NatureLover @CheerBear @eth @TheVorticon @Gazza75  and anyone following. Kettles on, if anyone would like an early morning chat.

Morning everyone ❤

@NatureLover so glad you have the garden 🌷 Stage 4 doesn't really make a difference in terms of our activity as we were doing this anyway (except sometimes I would do a late night sundae run which we can't do now). Its the psychological and emotional hit that hurts. Knowing there's a curfew, knowing I can't go to the shops etc.

Morning @Maggie ❤ How are you this morning?

Did you do any painting yesterday? Friday today 🎉 Fern day 🌿💚

@CheerBear  👋🏻👋🏻🥰🥰

Nail foil arrived yesterday. 😍😍😍 Its tricky, sticky fun. I have a few stones done. Definitely needs practice, but sparkly and bright.

Yes, fern day. 🎉🎉

How was yesterday in your world ? How’s today looking ?

Oh woohoo for the foil @Maggie! Would love to see if you feel up for it. I can imagine how fiddly and sticky that is! Was it worth the wait?! And yay for fern day too 😊

It wasn't a good day here yesterday. No surprises that I am struggling a bit now. Panic hit last night which I haven't had for a while. I was in bed and felt the rising feeling of tightening, can't breathe, closing in... you get it. It's feeling trapped, stuck and no escape. Today will be better 🤞💜

Can I come fern shopping please? 😉

@CheerBear  Oh yes, fern shopping with you me and counsellor sounds like fun. 💙💙💙

Really Sorry about the stuck and can’t breath closing in. Michell O’ Barmar ( bad spelling);ex First Lady, was talking about feeling a low grad depression, because of lockdown and the black lives matter stuff. So many are with you there. It’s hard, it’s long. Big hug. 💜💜💜 I have feelings rushing around, but can’t put words to them.

I hope today is a better one. 🤞🤞🤞 Any craft happening ? Or waiting for deliveries.

I'd just love to spend time with you and counsellor @Maggie 💜

Thanks for listening and hearing. I really appreciate it.

I'm going to have to work extra hard to be OK so today I'll have a showr and take two out for a walk. I can take them both with me as they're not old enough to go on their own. Then I will sew. Fabric isn't likely to come today but I have plenty to do other things with. I picked up a couple of post bags so I can make and send more masks. That's something.

Did someone come and buy a stone yesterday?

@CheerBear  I think there might be non stop chatter. 😂😂😂 I just know you would love her. I will think of you, put you in my pocket, so keep your eyes open for a good looking fern. What kind of coffee would you like ? I have cappuccino when we go out.

A walk with two littlelies sounds like a good idea. A short break from the four walls. Do you have your camera ? I think it might be broken, but can’t remember. 🙃🙃

I’ve seen some amazing masks, so I can imagine how great your are. Just a thought, but could you do something not related to the lockdown. A stone ? I wish I could share the nail foil with you. You would love the sparkle. I will post a pic when it’s bright enough to take one. I’m not sure if it’s the glue, or the us light, but it’s a bit patchy.

Alway hearing @CheerBear . Always caring. 😍😍🥰🥰

UV light @CheerBear  . Fairies are up. 😂😂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance