Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hi @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @Shaz51  and anyone else around today.  Hope you're all having a peaceful start to your day.  Thinking of you all and sending warm wishes.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Maggie @CheerBear 

A quick past as I wanted to thank both of you for the support you have provided to me since I became a member here (in September 2016).  I have very much valued and appreciated your support and your friendship.  I sincerely hope I may have, in some small way, provided some comfort and support to you too over the years.

@Maggie  we have a somewhat long and checkered history, dating back to before my Sept 2016 membership here.  Its been lovely to have that ogoing connection with you.  You know I love and admire you ... for who you are, for all that you have endured and for all you do.  I hope you and little Mags continue to battle through all the many obstacles that life continues to plonk in your way. 

@CheerBear  you are one of the first members I met when I came here I seem to recall.  And I have very much enjoyed getting to know you a little better along the way.  I really hope things with Mr Friend continue to develop and that there is a long-term there for you too.  And I also hope that Little, Middle and Big realise what lucky kids they are to have you as their Mum. 

Please take care, both of you, especially during these times of immense uncertainty.  I wish you both only the very best in all that you do.

Sherry

Hey @Former-Member. I'm kind of quiet here on the forum at the moment but really wanted to come by to send you huge love. Your message feels sad 🙁 You have such a kind, gentle and compassionate way of being and yes, you have definitely given comfort, support, empathy and compassion in bucketloads and I have appreciated each moment. I hope we see you again Sherry but more than that, I really hope you can give yourself some of the kindness you offer us. Thank you for being you. Hugs ❤

@Maggie thinking of you as usual. Here with and for you, even in the quiet. Often just a tag away ❤

Thanks for your hi also @eth. Hope your today has some good in it.

@Former-Member  I have been following you around the forum this afternoon. It sounds like good by messages to forum friends.

I really hope you reconsider, take time out if needed.

Yes a checkered history, but we have overcome obstacles.

You are valued by many here. Time heals wounds, we both know that.

I’m sending a star, tiny bright, hopeful. Tiny things change out view. 

Much love @Former-Member  deeply sincerely sent. ❤️❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Maggie @CheerBear 

😢💕

@CheerBear  💙💙💙

Sitting with you @Former-Member, with @Maggie and others. Can you sit and have a tea for a while? Our turn to look after and out for you maybe.

😔

@Former-Member  😥😥 💙💙

My insides are telling me to come by and send you ❤ tonight @Maggie. Thinking of you. Here if you'd like an ear or some quiet company

It’s sad beyond words @CheerBear .

How are your insides?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance