Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

There's been so much going on for you that it makes sense that big and small is getring muddled @Maggie. Discombobulated - one of my favourite words and describes how I feel when things get muddled. Perhaps fitting for you too.

Big Dr next week from memory, so I'm guessing this is regular Dr today? I hope it's helpful in some way.

Discombobulated, I’ll have to look it up @CheerBear  but it’s sounding kind of right ish without any explanation. 😁😁😁

I forgot to mention your blanket in my last post. It’s sounding GREAT. Are we going to see a pic? Or is it not photogenic.

Yes normal dr today. Check iron etc. Big one next week. I’m asking if my psych records can be kept out of other medical records, as they were the ones he found last time. Very annoying. Specially with a mind like mine and the information grew in size on the screen. 🙈🙈🙈

Good morning @CheerBear  and @Maggie  hope today goes according to plan for you both.  And is fabulous in some special way (nudge wink!). 

Hi everyone. Hope you're all having a good day.
I'm making an amigurumi gift for a little cousin but won't be able to post it. But I haven't been able to start it because there's a tradie coming over sometime this afternoon and the anxiety is driving me bonkers and I can't relax.

@TheVorticon  I’m hoping the tradie is long gone, and your anxiety levels are reduced enough to start your amigurumi gift. Sounds lovely. 

I’m always a mess with anyone coming to my home also. Take care tonight. 💛💛💛

ohhh hugs my @TheVorticon  Heart

hello @Maggie , @eth , @CheerBear , @Former-Member 

Thanks @eth . I hope you have had a good day yourself. Christmas is almost here, so it’s busy times for many. 🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁

Thanks @Maggie and @Shaz51 🙂 With a 4hr arrival window they came about halfway through, and everything went OK.

I've started the gift now but got confused by the pattern terminology... But I didn't realise that I was confused, so I ended up restarting twice before I figured it out. Up to row 8 now and haven't broken the hook yet 😉

Nice one @TheVorticon . 👍👍👍I did a bit of crochet a few mths ago, and started at least Five times. I must check out where it is.😊

I wonder if @CheerBear  will be around for a coffee this morning, after a big day yesterday.🎁💜😴😴😴

Coffee @TheVorticon  and anyone who would like one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance